Oscraps

Hello from Maine, USA!

HeatherH

I guess I should introduce myself since I've been hanging around for the last couple months and posted a few layouts.

I'm Heather from Lincoln, Maine USA. I'm not new to digital scrapbooking but I just came back from a 3.5 year hiatus. I was surprised to see many of my old haunts no longer in existence but happy to have found a new home here at Oscraps. I'm an x-ray tech full-time married to my husband Paul for 20 years! We have two sons, Connor (19 and in college) and Ian (14). They provide most of my inspiration.

I love looking at all of your beautiful pages and I appreciate the warm welcome and kind comments on my pages. I'm afraid I may go broke in your store, though;) Looking forward to participating in more challenges in the future!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Welcome Heather! Yes LOL....you will always find inspiration here in our galleries and as for shopping....it's never going to be hard to find fabulous products here!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
welcome hOme! So happy that you found us, if you need any help at all getting around the shop or forums, please give a shout :)

petey111

Welcome Heather!!! So glad to have you here! Don't worry about going broke....we all have dipped into our wallets excessively for the gorgeous stuff from the O!!!