Oscraps

Hello from Lynne Anzelc Designs

Lynne Anzelc

Designer
Hello everyone, my name is Lynne Anzelc (formerly Aria) and I am thrilled to be guesting at Oscraps! I live in Northern California, with my best friend and husband. I have two daughters and two grandsons that fill a lot of my time, as well as reading, gardening, photography and travel (I love to stay busy!). I am excited to be joining you as a guest designer! Hugs, Lynne

timounette

CHEERY O
Nice to meet you Aria and welcome here to the O

I saw on your blog that you came in France, and you have been in Chenonceaux (near from my parents). I love this castle

Romy

welcome to Oscraps, Lynne!!! where are you? I'm 30 min from Sacramento
great stuff you have!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lynne Anzelc

Designer
Thank you ladies, it is so nice to be here! I was under a little stress getting on-board, as I tend to do that to myself! I am still getting used to things and am slow to get up to speed. I am what you call "technically challenged" so if you see me doing something a little off, please yell?? But love learning!

Timounette, I loved that castle too! I loved everything in the area, it is a stunning place! So much history, such wonderful people! Everyone so nice!

Jane, how are you GF?!! Love that you are here!

Romy, I am just up the hill toward Lake Tahoe, which direction are you in? I used to live in the Bay Area but my kids decided to have babies, so I moved here!

LOL, for those of you who do not know me, I used to design under the name of Aria, and have decided to take that leap of faith, and design under my own name.

So I am looking forward to getting to know as many of you as possible! I am hoping to make this my home. :) Thank you all for the wonderful encouragement!
hugs, Lynne

Romy

hehe...I used to live in San Jose but we figured it was too crowded for us :) now we are right next to Lake Folsom, by Roseville (north of Sacto)
but within 2 months or so, we will be moving to Europe (Prague, Czech Republic, specifically), for a change :-D

Lynne Anzelc

Designer
Thank you ladies, it is such a pleasure to be here!

Romy, congrats on your move, that sounds soooo exciting!

geek_girl

CHEERY O
Welcome to the O Lynne!!
Such lovely girls here you will feel right at hOme :)

Romy!! huge move!! I've always wanted to go to Prague, so will be stalking you for photos :D lol

tropt

Welcome, Lynne! SOOO happy that you and your beautiful designs are here with us! :)

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
hehe...I used to live in San Jose but we figured it was too crowded for us :) now we are right next to Lake Folsom, by Roseville (north of Sacto)
but within 2 months or so, we will be moving to Europe (Prague, Czech Republic, specifically), for a change :-D

wow Romy what a challenge!