Oscraps

Hello from Holland

EGH

Hi, I recently became a member of this forum and I really like it. I was looking for feedback for my layouts and I look forward to seeing your contributions. I work with PSE and sometimes with Gimp, it depends on what I find more convenient. I find your contributions very inspiring and welcome your comments. I am glad I found this forum.

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Hoi, welkom bij the O!. Er zijn meer Nederlanders op deze site. Ik hoop dat je het hier erg leuk gaat vinden. Ik ben nieuwsgierig naar je layouts

Hi, welcome to the O! You will find more Dutchies here. I hope you will love it. Can't wait to see your layouts!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Hi, I recently became a member of this forum and I really like it. I was looking for feedback for my layouts and I look forward to seeing your contributions. I work with PSE and sometimes with Gimp, it depends on what I find more convenient. I find your contributions very inspiring and welcome your comments. I am glad I found this forum.
WELCOME to the O!

anke55

CHEERY O
Welcome to the O. It's amazing how international digi scrapping is! I can't wait to see your creations!! :)

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Hi and welcome... I've just had a quick look through your gallery... lovely pages! I hope you'll share many more of your creations with us.