Oscraps

Hello from Georgia

LSlycord

Welcome. I hope that this 12 Days of December will get that leaf turned. I'm in northeastern Florida so, depending on what part of Georgia you are in, I might not be too far. Looking forward to seeing more of you here.

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Be sure to check out the 12 days of Christmas. Chances to win coupon and Buddy the Elf might visit you with a special prize! All you have to do is complete some challenges! We hope you will join us! We can wait to see your layouts.

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Welcome! My family has some very deep roots in Georgia and my brother lives there now. It's an interesting place for this historian and genealogist. I'm glad you decided to jump in. Digi is fun and so satisfying. Sharon and Linda are right - the 12 Days Event is a a fabulous way to begin!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps, so happy to see you and hope see more your and your artistry as well!! :) Just holler if you need hand with anything. :)

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Welcome! There are so many wonderful designers here... I can't wait to see what you create!!!

P.S. And I agree, Anna Aspnes and Vicki Robinson are amazing!!! I love them too!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Welcome! Not just to 12 days ... many more days to come! Oscraps is here 365 days every year!

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Oh I am SO flattered by your nice words and thrilled you’ve joined us here at the O! Would you mind telling us your first name? In any event, welcome!!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome, Denise! We hope to see a lot more of you around the O!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Welcome! You picked a great time to get involved here at the O. The 12 Days of Christmas event is going on. Check it out! Looking forward to seeing your layouts and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.