Oscraps

Hello from Florida

LSlycord

Good morning. Just wanted to pop in and introduce (or re-introduce) myself. I am Linda--wife to Brian, mom to Shaun and Sydney, and dog mom to Andie and Hayden. We live in northeast Florida between Jacksonville and St. Augustine. We moved her in June of 2019 from Iowa. Haven't really had the chance to get to know Florida the way we had planned because of Covid but hoping that we will be able to do a lot more in 2021.
I was here years ago but when the kids reached their teen years, I was just too busy to keep up with digital scrapping. Now Shaun is a senior in high school and Sydney is a junior so I've got time and I've come back to one of my very favorite places in the world--OScraps!! Can't wait to get to know you through your layouts and comments in the forums!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
It makes me so happy to see you back here Linda and I am still shaking my head over how old your kids got in that time hehe!

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Linda, it's so good to have you here. Kids grow up so quickly! I've been around the O for years, just joined the team a few months back. I was born in Lakeland, Florida, St Augustine being one of my favorite places in the state. Hope you have the opportunity to explore FL further. Looking forward to working with you here at our NEW O! ♥

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Glad to have you here, Linda! Looking forward you exploring your layouts in the gallery.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh I missed welcoming you back to the O Linda! What a change it has been for you, moving from Iowa to Florida! I have seen some of your FB posts at different times, the change of weather must be a big thing!! lol!!! We have done the opposite, we moved from (very hot) Northern New South Wales down to Tasmania, an island off the Victorian coast. So for us , we are Under Downunder!! lol! But we moved to get away from heat and it is gorgeous down here, I am out just about every day in the garden, didn't realise how much I had missed gardening until we inherited one with the house we bought in Aug 2019. It was just toooo hot to go outside up at our old place so it was quite depressing watching the garden I did have slowly get grown over with weeds! lol! Anyways, so happy to see you back! xxx