Oscraps

Hello from England

snowdropz

Hiya, I'm Audrey and I'm from England. A newbie to digi scrapping although I've been paper scrapping for the past 6 years. Made the switch early this year when time didn't permit me to play with my stash but still needed an outlet to create! I have a lot to learn about digi scrapping but I'm enjoying the process. Luv that I can digi scrap anywhere (I've got a lot of waiting periods especially when my boys have activities and I've got to wait for them!) ... can't do that with paper scrapping.

Looking forward to finding my way around here and taking part in the challenges.

frani_54

Hi Audrey, Welcome to the O....once I discovered digiscrapping I haven't done a paper page....love the freedom of digi.

whatnext

hi, Audrey!! the BEST part is NO CLEANUP!! looking forward to seeing your pages.and welcome!

Wilbur

Welcome. I am a newbie also. I was a card maker but never a paper scrapper. I have been doing digi for about a year. Happy Crafting. - Traci

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Hi Audrey - funny, I just came from the gallery, and commented on a page of yours, and they find this in the forum. Digital is the best, makes less mess. I will look forward to seeing more of your pages in the gallery.

Bush Girl

AUDREY!!!!! Fancy meeting you here!

So glad you've discovered the dark side of scrapping - so much easier in a country that has so few LSS. WelcOme tO the O family, I'm thrilled you're here.

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
British_flag.gif
WelcOme to Oscraps Audrey ... always a pleasure to greet a fellOw Brit to help fly the flag here! OK, sO in what fOrmer life (scrapping or Other) dOes Selena knOw yOu?!?! Spill the beans ... enquiring minds need to knOw (read: I'm nOsy, but Selena already knOw's that, dOn't you dear?!?!? :wink:)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi and welcome Audrey!
I can't do paper scrapping at all either anymore. I can't stand the mess, but more importantly, I can't recolor, resize, rotate or UNDO!!
Welcome to Oscraps!

Bush Girl

British_flag.gif
WelcOme to Oscraps Audrey ... always a pleasure to greet a fellOw Brit to help fly the flag here! OK, sO in what fOrmer life (scrapping or Other) dOes Selena knOw yOu?!?! Spill the beans ... enquiring minds need to knOw (read: I'm nOsy, but Selena already knOw's that, dOn't you dear?!?!? :wink:)

Yes Sue, Audrey & I do "know" each other. I used to live in her home town and hung out with scrappers she knew. We had a small Singaporean scrappers forum and Audrey ran the "British desk" - LOL!

donnagoar

Hello, Audrey! Nice to meet you. I see you in the gallery and look forward to more of your pages. Welcome!

snowdropz

Thanks for the warm welcome. Enjoying my time here. Luv the fact that I can get stuff that suits my style of scrapping and luv playing with the challenges here.

Selena and I have crossed paths online as traditional scrappers and now as digi ones too. Nice to see a familiar face here. I'm hoping to be able to meet her face to face one day as she is now in the UK!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Hey Audrey ... I've been lucky enough to meet up with Selena & Lorraine (aka Neat Freak) a couple of times ... in fact, we're just starting to organise our next get together in December ... ooooohh ... wouldn't it be great if you could make it too!?!?!?!?!