Oscraps

Hello from Dubai!

Shauilee-Bobis

Hi everyone! My name is Shaui [sha-wee]. I was on hiatus from scrapping for almost a decade. Sometimes I would occasionally stop by here and check the beautiful layouts and just miss scrapping. I have 3 kids now so there is a lot of catching up on documenting their growth. See you around and you'll definitely see me more this time!
:hug3:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi everyone! My name is Shaui [sha-wee]. I was on hiatus from scrapping for almost a decade. Sometimes I would occasionally stop by here and check the beautiful layouts and just miss scrapping. I have 3 kids now so there is a lot of catching up on documenting their growth. See you around and you'll definitely see me more this time!
Fei-Fei!!!!!!! lol!! Hi Shaui, what a blast from the past!! Welcome back!!! ♥ So happy to see you back to scrapping (and.... maybe desigining??? lol!). All of my grandkiddies are now grown up, when you were here my eldest granddaughter was around 4 years old, she turns 23 this year! bleh!!! Settle back in and looking forward to seeing your layouts! xx :)

Editing to add: Grace would have been around 11 - 12 not 4 like I said! lol! I was thinking of my youngest GDD who would have been around that age when you were here as a designer! lol! :giggle4: yep, going senile!! :p

Last edited:

Shauilee-Bobis

Fei-Fei!!!!!!! lol!! Hi Shaui, what a blast from the past!! Welcome back!!! ♥ So happy to see you back to scrapping (and.... maybe desigining??? lol!). All of my grandkiddies are now grown up, when you were here my eldest granddaughter was around 4 years old, she turns 23 this year! bleh!!! Settle back in and looking forward to seeing your layouts! xx :)
Oh my gosh! Hello Ona! 23 this year? Time is really so fast! How many grandkids do you have now?
Fei is now in college and I miss her everyday. She is an artist too and studying animation. I will see you around!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh my gosh! Hello Ona! 23 this year? Time is really so fast! How many grandkids do you have now?
Fei is now in college and I miss her everyday. She is an artist too and studying animation. I will see you around!
Yes, time certainly is moving too fast!! and wow, Fei is in college! and being artist doesn't surprise with a creative Mumma like you! :) I ended up with 8 grandchildren, ages now ranging from 26 down to 14, all grown up now (just about)! *sigh* You will notice the forum is different now so just holler if you need a hand with anything! :)

Shauilee-Bobis

Yes, time certainly is moving too fast!! and wow, Fei is in college! and being artist doesn't surprise with a creative Mumma like you! :) I ended up with 8 grandchildren, ages now ranging from 26 down to 14, all grown up now (just about)! *sigh* You will notice the forum is different now so just holler if you need a hand with anything! :)
I would love to have 8 grandchildren too. But not soon! LOL!
I hope you see all of your grandchildren often.
The forum indeed is different but I think it is easier to navigate. :heartpumpred:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Wow!!! How wonderful to see you!! I still have a folder of your design on my computer :love:
Time flies way too fast-- I can't wait to see your LOs of the kids all grown up!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome back to Oscraps! I also have some of your designs from way back when. I look forward to seeing more of your art!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Welcome to the O, Shaui!

Shauilee-Bobis

Wow!!! How wonderful to see you!! I still have a folder of your design on my computer :love:
Time flies way too fast-- I can't wait to see your LOs of the kids all grown up!
oh my gosh! that is so cool! I have too many EHDs already and I can't remember where I saved some of them! yikes!
Thanks for the warm welcome!