Oscraps

Hello from Belgium

sabrinavc

Hi there...
I introduced me here a long long long time ago and maybe I thought it would be good if I did this again ;)

My name is Sabrina, 31 years old and living in a small city in Belgium. I'm married with Koen for almost 10 years, we known eachother since Dec. 2000. We have 4 kids, Sanne (9), Brent (almost 7), Maaike (4,5) and Mathias (22 months). I'm a SAHM. I love spending time with my family, photography, designing, scrapping...

If you want to know something more of me, just ask ... I won't bite :laugh:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
No biting? :Cry:

JK we have him ~> :croc: for that :D

I love your designs and am so happy that you are here at the O!

Ellen

Welkom Sabrina, We're so pleased you joined the O with your wonderful designs.
4 kids and still time to create and scrap . you must be wonderwoman.:p

sabrinavc

I design more than scrapping and I should do it the other way. My 2012 photos are still waiting to be scrapped into a photobook, and we are already 2013 ... I have to make work of it...
When the kids are to school and Mathias is doing his afternoon nap and my daily householding is done, I have some me-time and mostly I use it for designing :)

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Welcome to the O Sabrina. I agree it would be hard to design but not get pages done. I have a hard time keeping up with photos and I don't design ;). Can't wait to see some of your pages.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello Sabrina, a bit late to wish you a warm welcome here to the O!! but you know I love ya!! xx