Oscraps

Hello from Australia

TrishD

TrishD
My New obsession starts today. Can't wait to learn from all the talented members of this gallery

Ellen

welcome Trish - great to see a fellow obsessionist, we'll help you through it:sheep1

Tamsin

Welcome to a fellow Aussie. I love it here and am sure you will too. Do check out the challenges! Hope to see you in the gallery. Have fun!

TrishD

TrishD
Welcome to a fellow Aussie. I love it here and am sure you will too. Do check out the challenges! Hope to see you in the gallery. Have fun!
I have already posted a few designs in the Gallery. Let me know what you think

TrishD

TrishD
Hello Wombat146, I should have known you were an Ozzie from the name. I live just outside of Brisbane in Jimboomba not far from Mt Tamborine and the Gold Coast. Just moved here from the rat-race city. I have been teaching Photoshop for about 5 years now mainly to photographers but found most weren't very interested in designing only fixing their under-exposed photos. I now have a new group who are interested in the artistic capabilities of PS and this year I will introduce them to Oscraps. They will be amazed like I am at the talent displayed in this forum.

Good talking to you

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Trish that sounds like fun teaching your group!! and yeah, I am an Aussie, I live in Grafton NSW but after the heat the last couple of days I am ready to move to Tasmania where its cooler!!! bwhhahahahaa!!!! :)

Aussiekat

Love finding Aussie's on the boards! Hi -- Canberra's home for me :) (well, I actually live in the US, but Canberra is, and always will be, home)