Oscraps

Hello from Arizona

nativescrapper

Hello,
I thought I better introduce myself. :) I see alot of familiar faces *waving*

My name is Cheryl, I live in Northeastern, Arizona. I have 2 kids...there really not little anymore. My daughter is 21 and in Japan, and my son turned 19 today :)
Hubby and I are the only ones home these, but we keep busy with everyday stuff and farming stuff.

Im on Tracy Martin Creative Team, and been scrapping with her amazing kits :) Im also on Pink Reptile design, Kaye Winiecki, and Karah Fredricks, Im also on the Artisan Scraplift Team too.

Started paper scrapping since around High School, and been doing paper scrapping, until 2004 when I found digi scrapping, But lately I have been working on Project Life in Paper, but its starting to go to a paper/digi PL :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all. :)

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome to our "O" home, Cheryl!

you are lucky to be on the CT of some pretty fantastic designers.

Look forward to seeing your art in the gallery!

whatnext

CHERYL!!!! EEEEEEE!!!! so glad to see you here! i'm sure you're making knockout pages and i'm looking forward to seeing your ART again!

phylis

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Hi Cheryl, good to see you here - I guess we all do get around don't we, until we seem to see faces we know from elsewhere. Welcome.

tanteva

Mistress of Mayhem
Hi Cheryl and welcome to the O. I know I know you from somewhere, but I just don't know where from :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
HEY CHERYL!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waving* so happy to see you here at the O, please make yourself comfortable and just holler if you need anything!! xx

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
HEY CHERYL!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waving* so happy to see you here at the O, please make yourself comfortable and just holler if you need anything!! xx

tanteva

Mistress of Mayhem
Eva, you know i seem to to know you from somewhere too :)

Ok, before I found me hOme here, I used to hang out at Digitals and Gotta Pixel. And before that Faith Sisters. I've been at other places too, but those three are places I used to be very active :)

nativescrapper

Ok, before I found me hOme here, I used to hang out at Digitals and Gotta Pixel. And before that Faith Sisters. I've been at other places too, but those three are places I used to be very active :)

I hang out at TLP :) mostly. I havent been hanging around other areas since i went and started PL (paper) thats taking my time mostly. *which I enjoy*
But other places where, Mscraps, Designer Digital. and I use to post at Zigzag before it closed down.

tanteva

Mistress of Mayhem
I've been at TLP and Mscraps, but not much. I guess after a couple of years in the digiworld you've bumped into almost everyone somewhere :)