Oscraps

Hello from a fellow Creative

Hi eveyone, my name is MaryJohn i am a 43 year old mum of 4. I have been in the Digital Scrapbookingworld sinds 2004. I started in PSP and soon made the step to Photoshop. I have also been designing for a long time. I had a break for like 6/7 years. But recently made my way back.

Now i am back at the drawing board, i am missing something. I miss the scrapbooking for joy and a community to do this with, so i have been surfing a while now on where to settle. And Oscraps is where i landed. I hope i will find my comfortzone here. Can not wait to have a look on the forum and in the shop.
And just make some LO for fun.

I you girls have any questions, please ask :D

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi there MaryJohn, welcome to Oscraps and welcome back to scrapping! My name is Ona and I live way down south in Tasmania (Australia) and have been scrapping since 2008. You will find us a friendly (if zany) bunch of creatives who love to scrap, chat and have fun! Please give us a holler if you need a hand with anything at all, there is always someone around to give you a hand! :)

mimes1

CHEERY O
Welcome MaryJohn! I've been scrapping since 2007 and recently found Oscraps myself after my previous digi home closed up shop. The "O-zies" have been wonderfully kind, welcoming and encouraging and I'm sure you'll find it a cozy new home for yourself.

A-M

651171i085p8my3i.gif
MaryJohn
I hope you settle in and enjoy being here.
I recently returned to here and am enjoying all the great challenges, chatting and games. This is a very friendly place to be.

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Welcome, MaryJohn! I started paper scrapping when my second, and last child was born in 1998 and switched to digital in 2005. I hope this is your comfort zOne, too. I just love new family!

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Welcome, MaryJohn! I hope you find here at Oscraps the community you are looking for. Take a look around and try some of our challenges - they are always great fun and filling your gallery with your pages is so satisfying! I can't wait to see what you create!