Oscraps

Hello fellow scrappers

BoatLady

Hi,
I'm Debby. I joined here in 2007 but was not active. I became involved at Scrap Girls where I was on the Creative Team and Welcoming Committee. Sadly they are closing so I need to find a new home. We winter in Florida and travel the US during the summer in our travel trailer so I will not be too active while traveling.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps!
How fascinating to travel all over the US. You must have an incredible library of photos to scrap with when you are settled in fo the winter! Looking forward to seeing them :)

DesignsByCRK

Designer
Yay welcome Debby :) so happy to see you here! I'm jealous that you'll be travelling all summer, but looking forward to seeing all the pages you scrap with the photos that you take :D

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Debby, welcome to Oscraps! what a great idea to travel during the summer and scrap during the winter!! win win situation for sure! Please just holler if you need a hand with anything at any time! :)

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps, Debby! I look forward to seeing layouts about your travels and getting to know you!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Welcome to the O, Debby!
Hi,
I'm Debby. I joined here in 2007 but was not active. I became involved at Scrap Girls where I was on the Creative Team and Welcoming Committee. Sadly they are closing so I need to find a new home. We winter in Florida and travel the US during the summer in our travel trailer so I will not be too active while traveling.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Hi Debbie, welcome here at Oscraps, I hope you will soon feel at home here, because leaving a permanent place after so many years will not be easy.