Oscraps

Hello All.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi there Tracy! If you are talking about Scrap Girls I am so sorry to see it close! :( I used to buy a lot of stuff there many many years ago! lol! )

My name is Ona and I live Downunder on the small island state of Tasmania, we moved down from the mainland in 2018 to get away from the heat. I think I am the only sane person here, the rest are pretty crazy!!! ooops, did I say that out loud??? :couchhide:

We hope you settle in Tracy and PLEASE just holler if you need a hand with anything in the chat area or in the Help area. Looking forward to getting to know you! :)

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Welcome Tracy! I am glad you landed at the O. I have been a part of this community for years and everyone is always so nice and helpful. Be sure to check out the challenges. I think you will like it here. Can't wait to see your layouts!

DesignsByCRK

Designer
Welcome Tracy - I'm so happy that you found your way here. It's nice to see some familiar faces from SG here :) I hope you'll be happy here, and if you need any help just sing out :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps, Tracy! I'm sorry that your previous digi-home is closing but I know you'll be happy landing here.

I think I am the only sane person here, the rest are pretty crazy!!! ooops, did I say that out loud??? :couchhide:
PS: Stay away from @wombat146 i think she got into the Blue Bottles again and is :drunk:
:D

In all seriousness, if you need help finding anything or navigating through the forums, just give a shout and someone wil be more than happy to help :)

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Welcome, Tracy. It is always sad to see a place close, but it is also nice to discover new places. I hope you like it here! Can't wait to see some of your pages!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome! I landed here after The Digichick closed, so I can sympathize! I'm sure you'll find Oscraps as welcoming as I did!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Welcome Tracy... Glad to have you here at OScraps. Yes, a few of us a bit crazy .... :spinningchair: :yesss::greengrin: but we are safe to be around. So sad that ScrapGirls is closing. Look around and join in the challenges... come and chat with us over in Chatter.

AK_Tracy

Hi there Tracy! If you are talking about Scrap Girls I am so sorry to see it close! :( I used to buy a lot of stuff there many many years ago! lol! )

My name is Ona and I live Downunder on the small island state of Tasmania, we moved down from the mainland in 2018 to get away from the heat. I think I am the only sane person here, the rest are pretty crazy!!! ooops, did I say that out loud??? :couchhide:

We hope you settle in Tracy and PLEASE just holler if you need a hand with anything in the chat area or in the Help area. Looking forward to getting to know you! :)
OOhhhhhh I love your humor! And yes, A Scrap Girl. Thank you for the fun warm welcome.

AK_Tracy

Welcome to Oscraps, Tracy! I'm sorry that your previous digi-home is closing but I know you'll be happy landing here.

PS: Stay away from @wombat146 i think she got into the Blue Bottles again and is :drunk:
:D

In all seriousness, if you need help finding anything or navigating through the forums, just give a shout and someone wil be more than happy to help :)
Oh yes, this is funny and I think I might have some fun here

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Hi Tracy and welcome to The O! I'm sorry too that your other scrap home is ending, but we'd love it if you made this your new home! We definitely have a lot of fun here and if you have ANY questions, just holler and somebody will help you. Can't wait to see your work in the gallery!:welcome3:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Hi Tracy! Welcome to the O! My husband and I love watching all of the AK reality shows! I don't have it in me to live there, however!
Ona has to be the sane one to keep all of us crazies straight! ;) Join in ALL of the fun!

AK_Tracy

Thank you all for the super warm welcome. I am loving the laughter and fun already and its been one thread. Quick question, and yes I will scour the faq soon. Gallery images...... can I use anything? Or must it all be from Oscrap? I have to admit 99% of my stuff is ScrapGirls and I'm wondering if I can use it here or do I have to shop () to post layouts. Thank you all for the warm welcome.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Hi Tracy; welcome here to Oscraps, I can imagine if you have to leave your familiar place that saying goodbye is difficult. I hope you will feel at home here very soon.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thank you all for the super warm welcome. I am loving the laughter and fun already and its been one thread. Quick question, and yes I will scour the faq soon. Gallery images...... can I use anything? Or must it all be from Oscrap? I have to admit 99% of my stuff is ScrapGirls and I'm wondering if I can use it here or do I have to shop () to post layouts. Thank you all for the warm welcome.
Tracy you can read about the gallery guidelines HERE.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Tracy, gallery guidelines in a nutshell. For general, non challenge type layouts you need to use 50% of Oscraps products that are current in the store, to give you an idea, a template is considered to be approx. 15%. For challenges this goes up to 80% of Oscraps products in store. The main idea is to have Oscraps products as the main focus of your layout. You need to credit all non-Oscraps products (plus designer name) but no outside linking. :)

To help newbies to Oscraps along, there are some pretty fabulous Freebies available in the store that can be used, check them out HERE. Also, take a look at some of the designer challenges, in some of them you are given freebies to work with so hopefully that will build up your O stash as well. :)

Another great way of building your O stash is by subscribing to the 52 Inspirations products. You pay for one year's subscription which offers you a range of products available to download each week by a variety of designers. For 2024, we are up to Week 16 this coming Monday, and you would then receive everything that has been released to date for the year. Take a look HERE to see what type of things you would be receiving each week. You can more of the details for the 52 Insp. subscription HERE

Hope that helps and please let me know if there is anything else we can help you with. :)