Oscraps

Heads up

t_a_l_i

:) Just thought I'd let you guys know (for those that don't already) - Winkflash is having a sale - 50% off their photobooks. :)

I had one made last month ago with 100 layouts, and it is amazing. I had it done hardbound. I have only done 30 layouts since then but I'm having them printed in a book since it's on sale.

The coupon code is on the site. They are also having a 4x6 sale and a canvas sale.

mei74

And 100 prints for 4 cents too! Their books are fab, and the books are really beautiful. Now, I just need to find time to get my lo's together for it!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
tali, can you give us a couple of prep hints, like do the LOs have to be 3600x3600, 300dpi in jpg form? or is it difficult to prep the LOs for it?

t_a_l_i

No, their books come in several sizes. I did mine "12x12" - although it isn't a true 12x12 (which is just like *most* places - you will have to resize layouts for most books). They should be 300dpi, for top quality.

Anyway - their books sizing is as follows:

http://www.winkflash.com/photo/inc/booksizes.htm

A friend of mine had made herself an action that resizes the pages and creates a white fill around the edges (since it is not completely square and all of my pages are 12x12), and she let me use that action. It made it much, much easier.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
oooh... I should be thinking ahead to C-mas...... Gah! No time! ( you wouln't happen to know how long the sale is running?)

t_a_l_i

Chris - no, I don't know. They don't ever say how long their sales last - but in my experience they run quite awhile. I'm trying to get a canvas done for my parents' 20th anniversary right now - gotta take advantage of great sales! :)