Oscraps

Have you seen the OBlog lately???

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Okay, I know that it looks like I'm just trying to show off here, but I'm really excited about what the Blog team is doing here at the O!! These girlies are rocking it! This month, we have a bunch of posts set up to inspire you!!! yay!!!

today I just posted an article about hybrid scrapping!!! Check me out at the blog!! then check out all the other posts the team has posted this month so far!!!

(yep, shameless pimping, but you guys love me anyway, right????) :tape:

dlhoffer

There's no place like hOme!
Of course we love you Sally!!!! And you blog girls are doing a fantabulous job!!!

Off to check out your new post :)

mrstoa

mrstoa
Off to visit again - loved the Tangerine Tango article and YES you and the blog team are doing a fantastic job.

How do I link the blog to my facebook page?

dwsewbiz

Oh Sally!! :jaw:

Silly me, I have tears in my eyes I am so proud and impressed...wonderful, wonderful post!

We're on fire...whooo!!

The wheels are a turnin' and the posts will keep on comin'!

dwsewbiz

oh, and look at ms jacqueline with a new cheeri-o badge!!

So happy!

The blog posts post automagically to Facebook, so if you 'like' Oscraps on Facebook, you should see the posts.

https://www.facebook.com/oscraps

But, with these days of top stories and timelines and such, it's not clear to me who sees what and when.

But it is there!

And thanks for the comments on the Tangerine Tango article...it was mucho fun to create!

Bush Girl

I'm loving the blog posts, especially the Tangerine Tango and hybrid posts. And I make sure not to miss any by subscribing via my Reader (new technology, eh, don't ya just luv it - see, I'm trying hard to shake off my dinosaur image!).

Keep up the GREAT work, girls.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
You ladies are so awesome!! Wonderful work on the blog! Sally we will love you no matter what you do!!

LSlycord

I loved the one that was about the tangerine...and loved the way you showcased some kits. Great job ladies.

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I think the blog is truly looking amazing!! LOVE LOVE LOVE what you girls are doing there!! It's a fun extra read in my feeds!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Great information! love the Tuesday Tips - something I will follow - need all the help I can get :)di
I hope the "Candies" feature will be a regular addition!

WTG team!