Oscraps

Have questions about the event?

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
If you have any questions then please ask them in this thread HERE so we can keep all of them together.

Last edited:

easyeyes4you

I just posted my fiunal page... Made sure I stayed up to date on the games... But tonight as I was posting my final link, and checking my list twice., I found that my line 8 had totally disappeared from my tracking thread... I knew I had done the games so went and looked and have posted the 2 times I participated in that game... Just want to make sure I am not disqualified, because that line was missing in my tally... Would never have know if I had not been double-checking...

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I just posted my fiunal page... Made sure I stayed up to date on the games... But tonight as I was posting my final link, and checking my list twice., I found that my line 8 had totally disappeared from my tracking thread... I knew I had done the games so went and looked and have posted the 2 times I participated in that game... Just want to make sure I am not disqualified, because that line was missing in my tally... Would never have know if I had not been double-checking...
Liz, okay, thanks for that ♥, and glad you are 'checking your list twice', I am sure Santa will be happy to hear that! :) :xmas8:

FloridaGranny

Hello Ona,
You might remember my Scavenger Hunt list that I sent to Susan via private message never got through. Happily, we've arrived home this afternoon and I re-sent the list to her. I'm hoping it went through this time! I just wanted you to know it was sent, but, if she didn't get it, I can send it to you. Hopefully, all is well. Merry Christmas! Diane
:elf2:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello Ona,
You might remember my Scavenger Hunt list that I sent to Susan via private message never got through. Happily, we've arrived home this afternoon and I re-sent the list to her. I'm hoping it went through this time! I just wanted you to know it was sent, but, if she didn't get it, I can send it to you. Hopefully, all is well. Merry Christmas! Diane
:elf2:
Hi Diane, I will just tag here here @Susan - s3js so she gets an alert when she is back in next time. :) It always helps to tag people so they get to see your message quickly. :) Hope you had a great time away! xx

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Please note that no further Daily Download links can be sent out.
If you missed out on any links at this late stage you might consider purchasing the Cozy Christmas Collaboration kit when it goes into the store in January, 2024.
Big thank you to everyone that joined us this year! :xmas5:

Robloz55

I have been lucky enough to win 3 coupons altogether - thank you so much.

I won 2 coupons from the prizes and 1 coupon was gifted to me by Buddy the elf during the 12 days of December

2 of these coupons are for the same designer. Assuming these all expire on 31 January, can someone please tell me how to use multiple coupons to buy things from their shop without having to make 2 different purchases?

Do I just print these 2 codes in the box with a comma between them?

Thank you.

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I have been lucky enough to win 3 coupons altogether - thank you so much.

I won 2 coupons from the prizes and 1 coupon was gifted to me by Buddy the elf during the 12 days of December

2 of these coupons are for the same designer. Assuming these all expire on 31 January, can someone please tell me how to use multiple coupons to buy things from their shop without having to make 2 different purchases?

Do I just print these 2 codes in the box with a comma between them?

Thank you.
No, you will need to use all the coupons seperately, even the two that are from the same designer. :)