Oscraps

Has this ever happened to you?

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
You are scaring me!! Lol
Tim and Joshua used to ride motorcycles, so that is when zip ties started coming in handy...if someone had a little mistake on their bike and something was falling off, ziptie to the rescue to keep it ON the bike!! Bungee cords are great if you have something that is too big to allow your trunk to fully close...just bungee it down so your trunk lid doesn't go flying off ;)

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Tim and Joshua used to ride motorcycles, so that is when zip ties started coming in handy...if someone had a little mistake on their bike and something was falling off, ziptie to the rescue to keep it ON the bike!! Bungee cords are great if you have something that is too big to allow your trunk to fully close...just bungee it down so your trunk lid doesn't go flying off ;)
We always have bungee cords in our cars and zip ties are very handy. I really need some zip ties. :floorlaugh:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Bungee cords are great if you have something that is too big to allow your trunk to fully close...just bungee it down so your trunk lid doesn't go flying off ;)

Beats doing this I suppose Jen ............. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

giphy.gif

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Mike is the zip tie king - we buy them in bags of 1000's. LOL I should talk!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
OK, this thread has infected my brain. Last night, we were watching Midnight Club and in one scene, someone is breaking into another girl's house. All I could think of was JENN!!!!
@joyfulheartdesigns :rotfl:
You know you're infected when you think of Jenn @joyfulheartdesigns when you're watching TV. Did they happen to have a clear plastic shower liner??? :rotfl::floorlaugh::lol23: