Oscraps

Happy Veteran's Day

Hybridgal

This is so incredible. Of all the sites of which I have ever been a member (10 years) this is the FIRST time anything like has been done for Veterans Day. Thank you so much. It means so much.

I may not the most vocal member here at O Scraps but I'm always around and I always know where I should be - this is truly the greatest site, full of supportive scrappers.

Thank you!

mrstoa

mrstoa
So unexpected winning a kit by Mystique! Thank you!!

Clara, you deserve a round of APPLAUSE!!

thanks to you and the designers

Yam

What you have done is a great gesture that shows who you really are...everyone that was involved on that...
I appreciate it very much!

G

GinaF

This is so beautiful! Thank you, all of you! I would have been on here sooner, only my hubby was off on Wednesday so we spent a lovely day together. :mrgreen: The O is the best!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
This is so incredible. Of all the sites of which I have ever been a member (10 years) this is the FIRST time anything like has been done for Veterans Day. Thank you so much. It means so much.

I may not the most vocal member here at O Scraps but I'm always around and I always know where I should be - this is truly the greatest site, full of supportive scrappers.

Thank you!
100% truth!!

xoxoxo

SerenitySheri

Thank you so much!! I just got my daughter in here to see her name and she thought that was so sweet, and says thank you so much!!

grannymike

Thank you so much for this nice tribute and reminder of all who have and are serving out country so that we all can enjoy our freedom and share that freedom with others. It is lovely.

shellieks

How wonderful it is to see such a beautiful tibute! When my Husband saw it, he wiped a few well deserved tears for all the Veterans. And I'm passing along his Thank you as well.

TessieB

Clara, I love the thought and attention you brought to some very important people that made us able to have the freedoms we have today. Thanks for all your hard work!