Oscraps

Happy Valentine

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Now my husband and I don't participate in that , we try to celebrate Valentijn every day :loveyeyes:(although we don't always succeed) :angelwhistle:
What about you, did your loved one surprise you with a present?

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
We are going out to dinner tomorrow night to a place we've wanted to go to for forever. We really do try to celebrate Valentine's Day all year long, so we usually don't do much - lately not even cards. LOL

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Nothing special here, since I'm on my own. I did send a sweet text to my daughters, though. :beatingheart:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! :DWe went to PARIS!!!! Paris, Tennessee that is! :D We went Saturday as we knew we would not be able to do much tonight as we both work. I bought hubby a box of chocolates sweetened with Stevia and he bought me a dozen red roses. I cooked and we ate at home since we had gone out on Saturday. Then we watched a movie.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Nah, not me. I am the Official Valentine Grinch TM
:giggle4:

I wasn't raised that way, my mom views it 180* differently from me. She called me on Monday to ask to give the kids money and a note from her (they are 24 and 26 yo) and called me yesterday to wish us all a Happy V-Day. She says that she has never missed a year and wasn't about to start now.
Meanwhile, Gary wished me Happy V-Day and I grunted back at him:haloslip: Poor guy is stuck with me but he knows how much I adore him ♥

LSlycord

Nothing special here. I wished everyone a Happy Valentine's Day and then we returned to "normal".