Oscraps

Happy New Year!!

katg1006

Happy New Year Maya!!!! Please tell your Mom and Haye I said Happy New Year too!! Wishing you all the best!!! (((hugs)))

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
yep, we are half way through NY Day as well downunder!! Happy New Years Eve everyone and hope you have a wonderful and love filled year ahead of you!!!

LSlycord

Still 3 1/2 hours here. Don't think I'll make it! Unless I'm counting Down Under time...or European time...and then I'm already there.

Happy New Year all.

petey111

Happy New Year! Still got about three hours here. We went to my in-law's (it's my bil's birthday) and their dog made my allergies kick in. My eye is totally swollen. So.....hmmm....take Benadryl to relieve the eye or stay up until midnight? Hmmm.... We shall see! =) hee hee

hondachicc

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!! less than 2 hours here...but I seriously doubt that I make it!!! My eyes are burning and I am wiped out!!!

I hope everyone has a great New Year and that 2010 will be a fabulous year for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I'm wide awake still. And still finishing up my posting goal. Had to take a break to show pictures to my mom & grandma. :D But the New Years festivities are still going on!

Bush Girl

HappY NEw Year everYone.

Opps think I May havE parTAKen in a little m=t= too much of the Red sTuff last Night. Hiccup.

shawnbear

I worked through the new years (dang 3rd shift!) But I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Years!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Soco

I'm a little late because I had friends at home since Thursday and I wasn't able to come before! But I wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year!!! Best wishes my O' friends!!! :)