Oscraps

Group hugs for Trudy!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I saw on FB that Trudy's family left, all of her g-babies are gone, which means her DD is too. I am sure that she could use some hugs as a pick-me-up.

How about leaving her some love here?

::grouphug
Love ya Trudy!!!!

If that doesn't help, how about this?:partywine

xoxo

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Hugs for you Trudy. I'm the daughter that leaves and I have to say I'm glad to see this because I forget how heart breaking it is to leave my parents. You are such a great mom that raised her kids to be independant adults. Sending you lots of love.

trista

O so scrappy!
Oh... so sad. :(
((hugs))
Permission to sleep for a day or two Trudy! :sleep:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
OOOOOOh big hugs Trudy !!! I know how it feels ... Thinking about you

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
I am adding mine!

The house must have become so quiet... maybe it's time to plan a party at home ;)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
WOW Thanks ladies!! You are the best!! So busy feeling sorry for myself that I just saw this post today! My grandma and mommy heart is breaking, but I get a couple more days with Isaac and Sadie this week, so that is a nice surprise for us! What a wonderful family I have here at the "O" !!! Thanks so much for all of your support and good wishes!! I love you all!! :hug:

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
WOW Thanks ladies!! You are the best!! So busy feeling sorry for myself that I just saw this post today! My grandma and mommy heart is breaking, but I get a couple more days with Isaac and Sadie this week, so that is a nice surprise for us! What a wonderful family I have here at the "O" !!! Thanks so much for all of your support and good wishes!! I love you all!! :hug:

we love you Trudy!