Oscraps

Greetings from cold and wet Germany

Veronika

Just around the corner, Veronika. Ich habe Freunde in Berlin. Wir lesen uns ganz bestimmt wieder. Hast Du auch ein Layout von Deinen Hunden? I'd love to see them!
leider habe ich hier keins von meiner Jona, die ist seit April 2021 bei mir, vorher hatte ich auch immer schon Hunde.
Aber ich nehme mir das vor, demnächst ein Layout mit Jona zu erstellen!

Su_Sanne

leider habe ich hier keins von meiner Jona, die ist seit April 2021 bei mir, vorher hatte ich auch immer schon Hunde.
Aber ich nehme mir das vor, demnächst ein Layout mit Jona zu erstellen!
Sehr gern, ich freue mich darauf. Ich liebe Hunde über alles!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Hi Susanne, welcome here at the amazing O family. I love your signature !
I think Kevin de Bruyne also played football at wolfsburg, or do you know nothing about football?
Kevin is our Belgian football hero

Su_Sanne

Hi, veer! Nice to meet you! My husband said, that Kevin de Brunyne is no longer a football star at Wolfsburg? Sorry, I don't know. I'm not a football-fan. Thanks for your warm welcome :heartpumpred:

Su_Sanne

Hi, veer! Nice to meet you! My husband said, that Kevin de Brunyne is no longer a football star at Wolfsburg? Sorry, I don't know. I'm not a football-fan. Thanks for your warm welcome :heartpumpred:
My husband says Kevin has been playing for Manchester since 2015. :p

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Welcome to the O Fam, Susanne!! I've visited Germany and it's very beautiful - We stayed in Wiesbaden, but also traveled to Kufstein, through the Alps and visited one of the walled cities and the castles along our Rein River Cruise.

We're so happy your here and can't wait to see your creations!!

Su_Sanne

Welcome to the O Fam, Susanne!! I've visited Germany and it's very beautiful - We stayed in Wiesbaden, but also traveled to Kufstein, through the Alps and visited one of the walled cities and the castles along our Rein River Cruise.

We're so happy your here and can't wait to see your creations!!
Thank you, Cheryl! Oh, you live in Florida, too? It must be wonderful to live there! I wish I could see it one day. :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi, faerywings! Yes, I was warmly welcomed. Now I'm looking around, reading lots of comments and seeing where I can best start. I think I have already found something nice. I will participate in the February Challenge #1 - Artist Inspiration. I already featured my dachshunds in the gallery at Lorie D's yesterday. You can have a look at them there. I am looking forward to new inspirations and the communication with you. I'm sure there's always something going on in your house (as long as it's not the snake and the tarantula lol') I'm also a big fan of nearly all animals - except parasits like "Zecken" and "Mücken" :p
I had to Google translate Zecken and Mucken- ticks and midges. We have a policy of not killing bugs in the house, we bring them outside. Ticks and mosquitos, however, are fair game.

Su_Sanne

I had to Google translate Zecken and Mucken- ticks and midges. We have a policy of not killing bugs in the house, we bring them outside. Ticks and mosquitos, however, are fair game.
We also protect everything that flies and crawls, but ticks transmit terrible diseases for humans and animals in Europe. They are the only creatures I don't like. We live in a village and if a mouse sneaks into the cellar, we set up a live trap and take it to the nearby forest with a ration of food 'lol'.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps! I will enjoy seeing your doggy layouts. We have 3 dogs, you will see them often in my layouts (Taz, Remi and Bella).

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
@Su_Sanne Welcome to the forums and the family. So glad you are here. I feel you on the cold and wet. It was here, too until yesterday then up into the 60sF. By tomorrow we are supposed to be back down in the 20sF. It's so nice to be snug and warm inside!

Su_Sanne

@Su_Sanne Welcome to the forums and the family. So glad you are here. I feel you on the cold and wet. It was here, too until yesterday then up into the 60sF. By tomorrow we are supposed to be back down in the 20sF. It's so nice to be snug and warm inside!
Nice to meet you (is that the right phrase???) You are from Southern United States. I thought, the weather is always fine in the South?? Think I have to learn a lot!! Love your funny signature :)

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Hi Susanne, and welcome! i'm so happy you decided to share your creations with us. Just had a look through your gallery! Can't wait to see what else you create! Love your signature!

Last edited:

Su_Sanne

Hi Susanne, and welcome! i'm so happy you decided to share your creations with us. Just had a look through your gallry! Can't wait what else you create! Love your signature!
Thank you for the warm welcome! Feeling very comfortable with you all. :heartpumpred:

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
Welcome here Susanne, very frosty day in the UK here!
I used to be a designer at SBG many moons ago ( I have rebranded since having my second child - I used to be Captivated Visions) - it's lovely to meet you and have you step into the community.

Su_Sanne

Welcome here Susanne, very frosty day in the UK here!
I used to be a designer at SBG many moons ago ( I have rebranded since having my second child - I used to be Captivated Visions) - it's lovely to meet you and have you step into the community.
It's nice to be here and share my joy of digital crafting. SBG was also a great shop with wonderful creative artists. Good to see you here again. I also remember Lorie Davison from the old days. I think Palvinka, Natalie and ET Design are also part of the old guard. Thank you for the nice welcome :heartpumpred:

svanderhaegen

CHEERY O
Hi Susanne,

welcome here at the O. I remember a lot of the shops you mentioned…still miss some of them. So sad they all closed. But Oscraps is still around and it is filled with gorgeous products and buzzing with activity in the gallery and the forum.

Don’t worry about your English, there are lots of nationalities here. I am born in Belgium (the Dutch speaking part) but after marriage, I moved to Luxemburg where everything was in Luxemburgish, French and German. Add to that the fact we had Danish, French and Brittish neighbours and you will totally understand I mix up languages quite often

Su_Sanne

Hi Susanne,

welcome here at the O. I remember a lot of the shops you mentioned…still miss some of them. So sad they all closed. But Oscraps is still around and it is filled with gorgeous products and buzzing with activity in the gallery and the forum.

Don’t worry about your English, there are lots of nationalities here. I am born in Belgium (the Dutch speaking part) but after marriage, I moved to Luxemburg where everything was in Luxemburgish, French and German. Add to that the fact we had Danish, French and Brittish neighbours and you will totally understand I mix up languages quite often
Thank you for your kind words. I feel very comfortable here @Oscraps! And yes, I found in my older folders Scraps kits from After Five Designs and many many other. Do you remember Lily Designs or Dawn Inskip? Great Designers! So lucky that I found my home here. Great that you have so many different nationalities in the neighborhood. That trains your languages! And you get to know many cultures.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Welcome, Susanne! We are so happy to have you! I think your English is great! It is much better than my German is! I lived in Germany as a child as my father was in the army. He met my mother in Germany. She was from Furth. I miss Germany!

Su_Sanne

Welcome, Susanne! We are so happy to have you! I think your English is great! It is much better than my German is! I lived in Germany as a child as my father was in the army. He met my mother in Germany. She was from Furth. I miss Germany!
Hi Evelyn, so good to meet you here! Did you speak German when you were a child? I have not been to Furth yet. Thank you for the friendly welcome. I feel very comfortable here with you. :heartpumpred: