Oscraps

Greetings from cold and wet Germany

Su_Sanne

Hello ladies, I am happy to be part of your community. I have been shopping at Oscraps for many years and now I would like to show you my creations and be a part of the O family. I have already shopped at Shabby Pickles Design, Aftermidnight Design or Scrapbookgraphics and met many nice designers. My name is Susanne and I live in a small village near Wolfsburg, Germany. For 20 years I have loved editing photos and passionately crafting imaginative pictures. Mostly my fur kids have to pose for that *lol*. Unfortunately my English is a bit rusty, is that how you say it? So please understand if I sometimes mess up the sentence order a bit. I hope we still have fun together and you can help me if I haven't mastered all the rules yet.:pleasantry:

1675246095988.png

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps Susanne, so happy you have joined our O family! Oh I remember all of those stores that you mentioned, it is so sad that so many have closed over the years. Please don't worry about your English we ladies from all over the world and quite a few from Germany so there will always be help on hand if you need it. :)

I live in Tasmania, a little island state just to the south of the Australian mainland and while it is supposed to be summer for us, we are getting ready for a few days of cold weather coming up from Antartica! bleh!!

Su_Sanne

Welcome to Oscraps Susanne, so happy you have joined our O family! Oh I remember all of those stores that you mentioned, it is so sad that so many have closed over the years. Please don't worry about your English we ladies from all over the world and quite a few from Germany so there will always be help on hand if you need it. :)

I live in Tasmania, a little island state just to the south of the Australian mainland and while it is supposed to be summer for us, we are getting ready for a few days of cold weather coming up from Antartica! bleh!!
Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

LSlycord

Good morning @Su_Sanne. So happy to meet you. We love new people and I'm sure that you will fit right in. I think that my daughter is going to spend 6 weeks in Osnabruck for a Study Abroad this summer. So we are busy learning more about it. We took a vacation in Amsterdam, Paris and London last year and Germany is on my bucket list. Currently we live in Florida so we have warm weather most of the time.

Can't wait to get to know you better. WELCOME!

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Hallo Susanne und herzlich willkommen bei Oscraps. Ich wohne im Nordschwarzwald. Wenn du Hilfe brauchst, melde dich einfach.

Su_Sanne

Hallo Susanne und herzlich willkommen bei Oscraps. Ich wohne im Nordschwarzwald. Wenn du Hilfe brauchst, melde dich einfach.
Oh wie schön, liebe Sylvia! So viel neues hier, da wird bestimmt die ein oder andere Frage kommen. Ich war oft und viel im Schwarzwald. Hatte Verwandtschaft in Villingen/Schwenningen. Danke und viele Grüße

Su_Sanne

Good morning @Su_Sanne. So happy to meet you. We love new people and I'm sure that you will fit right in. I think that my daughter is going to spend 6 weeks in Osnabruck for a Study Abroad this summer. So we are busy learning more about it. We took a vacation in Amsterdam, Paris and London last year and Germany is on my bucket list. Currently we live in Florida so we have warm weather most of the time.

Can't wait to get to know you better. WELCOME!
Hi, Linda! Thank you!! If you need any help concerning your daughters study in Osnabrück, please ask! It must be great living in Florida.

LSlycord

Hi, Linda! Thank you!! If you need any help concerning your daughters study in Osnabrück, please ask! It must be great living in Florida.
Thank you so much. I appreciate that. Living in Florida is an adjustment but on days like today, it is splendid!

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Hello Susanne - welcOme to the O-Family. You will love it here!
My English (I speak Dutch) isn't always what it should be either...

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps,

I visited the Volkswagen Museun in Wolfsburg on the way to Berlin. Wonderful place!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
WelcOme to your new hOme here at the O!! @Su_Sanne You are going to love it here! I have always wanted to visit Germany! I live on Vancouver Island in the Province of British Columbia - Canada 1675273260223.png

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps, Susanne! I was born in the USA but my parents and older sisters came here from Germany in 1952. I still have some relatives near Munich and in Austria, although I've never been to Europe to visit. I'm sad to say that while I heard German spoken regularly growing up, I don't understand it as well as I used to.

I look forward to getting to know you!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Hello ladies, I am happy to be part of your community. I have been shopping at Oscraps for many years and now I would like to show you my creations and be a part of the O family. I have already shopped at Shabby Pickles Design, Aftermidnight Design or Scrapbookgraphics and met many nice designers. My name is Susanne and I live in a small village near Wolfsburg, Germany. For 20 years I have loved editing photos and passionately crafting imaginative pictures. Mostly my fur kids have to pose for that *lol*. Unfortunately my English is a bit rusty, is that how you say it? So please understand if I sometimes mess up the sentence order a bit. I hope we still have fun together and you can help me if I haven't mastered all the rules yet.:pleasantry:

View attachment 388803
Welcome, Susanne! Love your siggy!

Su_Sanne

Thank you, Ladies! I think I'm in the right place! You are very warm. That corresponds exactly to my nature. I hope to get to know you all better. :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred:

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Welcome, Susanne!!! :heartpumplove: I second what our sweet Ona said...it is so sad that so many stores have closed! I am happy that you found your way over here to Oscraps, and your English is awesome...MUCH better than my German would be if I even attempted to say anything :rotfl::blowkiss:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
It looks like the Welcome Crew already did a great job making you feel at home. The members here are truly the best, very kind, warm, and talented. You are going to fit right in!
What kind of furbabies do you have?
We have two dogs and my daughter has three rats. My son has a snake and a tarantula who do *not* count as furbabies. :p But they are very cool.

Su_Sanne

It looks like the Welcome Crew already did a great job making you feel at home. The members here are truly the best, very kind, warm, and talented. You are going to fit right in!
What kind of furbabies do you have?
We have two dogs and my daughter has three rats. My son has a snake and a tarantula who do *not* count as furbabies. :p But they are very cool.
Hi, faerywings! Yes, I was warmly welcomed. Now I'm looking around, reading lots of comments and seeing where I can best start. I think I have already found something nice. I will participate in the February Challenge #1 - Artist Inspiration. I already featured my dachshunds in the gallery at Lorie D's yesterday. You can have a look at them there. I am looking forward to new inspirations and the communication with you. I'm sure there's always something going on in your house (as long as it's not the snake and the tarantula lol') I'm also a big fan of nearly all animals - except parasits like "Zecken" and "Mücken" :p

LSlycord

@Su_Sanne just wanted to say that if you are looking for a place to chat, several of us ladies drop in each day to the Daily O's which is just a thread where we talk about our lives. We have gotten to know each other pretty well and know about each other's lives.
Daily O's for Thursday is where you can find us and we would love to have you visit!

Su_Sanne

@Su_Sanne just wanted to say that if you are looking for a place to chat, several of us ladies drop in each day to the Daily O's which is just a thread where we talk about our lives. We have gotten to know each other pretty well and know about each other's lives.
Daily O's for Thursday is where you can find us and we would love to have you visit!
Thank you, Linda :waving1 ! That's a great idea! Today I am working hard on my first challenge. But tomorrow I will visit you. It will be helpful to get to know your names and thus you.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Welcome Susanne!
Schön, dass du da bist - ich wohne in Nordrhein-Westfalen und hier ist es zur Zeit auch nass und kalt.

Su_Sanne

Welcome Susanne, ♥
Ich wohne in Berlin und habe die Nässe und Kälte und Dunkelheit langsam satt
Just around the corner, Veronika. Ich habe Freunde in Berlin. Wir lesen uns ganz bestimmt wieder. Hast Du auch ein Layout von Deinen Hunden? I'd love to see them!