Oscraps

Greetings from Chatham IL.

cherylea

Hi, my name is Cheryl and I'm a stay-at-home mommy. I have been married for 31 yrs. and have 4 children, ages -- 29, 27.5, 23, and 5....Yes -- You read that correctly...we have a 5 yr. old...and she is the love of my life....I am fairly new to digital scrapbooking and I am hooked.

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Welcome to the O Cheryl ... wow ... that's some age gap between eldest & youngest. I bet she keeps you on your toes!!! Hope you're enjoying digi-scrapping. This place is THE best site on the web (I may be slightly biased, but it's where I got hooked too!). If you need any help getting around / finding things or have any questions at all ... just ask!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
:welcome: to the O- I agree with Sue this is a wonderful place to get hooked, and with a scanner- you can scrap all your children's photos- if you are like me and still haven't paper scrapped your older children's photos! Jump in and ask questions as needed, enjoy the birthday party.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
This is an amazing place to be as you learn more and more about digi-scrap. Welcome to the O!!!

LSlycord

Welcome to the O Cheryl! Can't wait to see some of your layouts. (I'm just a state away in Iowa.)

O Birthday Fairy

Because I'm happy
CHEERY O
Oooh. Welcome to the O Cherylea!! You've come at just the right time! We are hosting a big party right now for our 5th Birthday. And to say welcome to our hOme, I've left you a little gift! Just check your private messages!

Enjoy exploring the O!