Oscraps

Greetings from Belgium!

Anja DD

Hi, I'm Anja aka Tinkelbel and I'm from Belgium, you know that cute little country between France and The Netherlands, with Brussels as its capital?

I'm 44 years, mom to a ten year old daughter (who you will see A LOT in my gallery :)). I work as a secretary/graphic designer and discovered digiscrapping about a year and three months ago. Since then I have felt myself evolving and growing, as I discover more sites, more designers ...

Since last weekend I'm a creative member for Jen Maddocks team - woohoo - and I'm so excited about it! Not only is this my first creative team ever, but Jens designs are so lovely to work with! So I'll be posting more her from now on!

Feel free to take a look in my gallery so far https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=27765&username=tinkelbel Thanks for looking!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Hi Anja and welcome to Oscraps!

Oh, I remember the joy of being accepted to my first CT. Congrats on your spot - and after seeing your gallery, I'm sure Jen is happier than you are that you are on her team!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oooh I have been drooling all over your gallery!!! I love how you used Jen's swirly templates!
Welcome to oscraps!!

mrstoa

mrstoa
How exciting, Anja !!!
Do check out the challenges too -- they are great ways to show off new kits!
wonderful to have you join our "O" family!!

val

Anja! Your gallery is stunning! Jen must be super glad to have you in her team! congrats and welcome here!
v

dwsewbiz

Hi Anja!! Welcome, I have been enjoying your pages already! And one of the highlights of my travels was a quick little trip my daughter and I took to Bruges from Paris. We were huge fans of the movie (In Bruges..I know this is dark and not for everyone, but we love it!) and had the best time as tourists in this adorable little Belgian city.

Here's proof :)
Bruges-ScrapMatters-SS.jpg

In-Bruges-JMD-Parchment.jpg

In-Bruges-2-JMD-Parchment.jpg

Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Anja DD

Hi Diane, yes, I've seen the movie In Bruges too, it was quite dark, I agree.
I think you've seen more of Bruges than I have! You know, I've been to Bruges only once, and it's not that far away from where I live, isn't that funny. But Bruges is beautiful, certainly! Should go back there one day.
Did you know that Bruges is called the 'Venice of the North'?

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Welkom Anja ! En ja ik kom ook uit dat kleine Belgenlandje ;)

Indrukwekkende gallerij !!!

Welcome Anja! And yes I am also from that little Belgian country;)

Impressive gallery!

dwsewbiz

Next time I go to Bruges I will let you know and we'll have an Oscraps meet up ;-) Funny I see Bruges as more like Amsterdam than Venice, but I get it :)

We have a Venice California too...if there are canals involved, we name things Venice ;-) Like Annecy as well.

So glad you are here!

Ellen

welkom Anja, je zult het hier vast naar je zin hebben.

Once upon a time I used to live in Mons , so I do know Belgium quite a bit.
I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time on Jen's team

ViVre

Hi, welcome Anja!!
I'm convinced you'll like the O!
And enjoy your CT-spot. Jen's designs are gorgeous!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Next time I go to Bruges I will let you know and we'll have an Oscraps meet up ;-) Funny I see Bruges as more like Amsterdam than Venice, but I get it :)

We have a Venice California too...if there are canals involved, we name things Venice ;-) Like Annecy as well.

So glad you are here!

That's a deal Diane !!!