Oscraps

Getting ready to party!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I don't know about all of you but as much as I love fun exciting digi-happenings I also don't like the aftermath of extracting, organizing and getting everything sorted so that I can play. I don't have all the answers for you but i have one party prep for those of you who have to right click on every zipped file to extract it. I have been using this program forever. It takes up hardly any space and is AWESOME!!!!! It is a drag and drop program so you open it and then select all of your zipped folders and drag them into it and voila all of your files begin unzipping in front of your eyes.

So, now you ask...where do I get such a program? i don't want to spend money now, I'm saving it up for those Birthday Party sales...don't you fret...this program is FREE!! They do accept donations but it is nonetheless free. You can't beat free.

So here is the info to check out...Extract Now Super simple to use and set up. I wouldn't be able to survive without this program so go ahead and get it set up now while you are waiting to hear what festivities are to come.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!! just had to come back and say THANK YOU CLARA!!!what an awesome program!!! I just unzipped 9 folders in less than a minute!!! oh I am going to have some fun with this baby!!! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
i used to use that before I switched to ACDSee-- but like you said, you can't beat the price!

Make sure you all have plenty of room on your hard drives too- you never know what Birthday O'Fairy will be leaving us.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!! just had to come back and say THANK YOU CLARA!!!what an awesome program!!! I just unzipped 9 folders in less than a minute!!! oh I am going to have some fun with this baby!!! :)

Isn't it the best? I'm so glad you got it and tried it. I love it and don't know how I ever lived w/o it.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
i've never used an extraction program...would it even work in paint shop pro?

It isn't an action or anything Kristy. It is its own program. So basically what happens after you DL it is this.

You get new product and it comes in a zipped file. Generally you would have to right click on each and every file to unzip it and it is time consuming and a pain. So instead...you open this program "Extract Now" up and a little box will come up. Then you select all the files you want extracted and drag them into the box. Then it will begin doing all the extraction of the zipped files for you and takes moments. Then after all is extracted then you would open the files up in PSP or PSE or whatever program you have. This is pre-editing.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
not only does it handle zip files easily, but it also unzips rar files! I use it for massive download days and use ACDsee for single downloads!