Oscraps

getting product i bought

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
you should be directed to a download after purchasing anything in the shop.
Or you can login to the shop, click on your name in the right top corner and a menu comes up where you can find your order history. click the last order for a download link.
hope this helps

Lainey8

received your email .... not successful ... DID NOT GET ANY DOWNLOAD LINK!!! PLEASE SEND ME A"LINK" FOR MY PRPDUCT TO MY EMAIL ... marlainey8@hotmail.com ...PLEASE !!!!!
I am already spent more than 2 hours to get THIS masks ... i have a terrible headache ... SORRY but ... i don't have this time to spent to buy just 4 masks ... I don't known what's happening .... bec. when I bought the KIT .... I had NO PROBLEM !!! so PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
received your email .... not successful ... DID NOT GET ANY DOWNLOAD LINK!!! PLEASE SEND ME A"LINK" FOR MY PRPDUCT TO MY EMAIL ... marlainey8@hotmail.com ...PLEASE !!!!!
I am already spent more than 2 hours to get THIS masks ... i have a terrible headache ... SORRY but ... i don't have this time to spent to buy just 4 masks ... I don't known what's happening .... bec. when I bought the KIT .... I had NO PROBLEM !!! so PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(
Hi there, we are looking into this for you and will contact you via email shortly. Sorry for any inconvenience and hope your headache has eased. :)

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O

I'm sorry you have a terrible headache and for the delay. I've sent you an email with your link.