Oscraps

Getting fit with fitbit

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I've bought a fitbit versa 3 for 3 weeks now, and I have to say that I've already become addicted to taking 10,000 steps every day. I try to go for a walk every day, even when it rains! A good and healthy addiction that I am quite proud of :)

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I have a charge 3, and love it. it helps me to make my goal of 10.000 steps every day.
I like the versa, it has much more information. maybe it will be my next fitbit!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I have a charge 3, and love it. it helps me to make my goal of 10.000 steps every day.
I like the versa, it has much more information. maybe it will be my next fitbit!

I had looked up all the differences between the different fit bits on you tube, there are so many types, and this one suited me best in my opinion

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I've had an Apple Watch for about 2 years and love it, too. It tracks my steps among other things.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I have a Fitbit Inspire. But I ignore it 99.99999999999% of the time. The winter is too cold for me to walk and my house isn't so big so if I hit 5000 steps that would be a good day.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I've bought a fitbit versa 3 for 3 weeks now, and I have to say that I've already become addicted to taking 10,000 steps every day. I try to go for a walk every day, even when it rains! A good and healthy addiction that I am quite proud of :)
Good for you!!!! I wish I could be that dedicated!