Oscraps

G-Day from South!

ChelleBB

Hi, I'm Chelle (Michelle) and I am a SAHM of 4, wife to 1, personal assistant to 5 kitties and avid scramper!

I live in South Australia, in a small country town so the internet is my life.. lol

I look forward to getting to know everyone and joining in as much as I can here :D

LSlycord

Hi Chelle! Welcome to the O! We have a couple of Aussies that are active here so you'll feel right at home I'm sure!

petey111

Welcome Chelle! I hope you aren't as much trouble as our other Aussies! LOL But of course, we still want you to have fun!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Welcome Chelle! I hope you aren't as much trouble as our other Aussies! LOL But of course, we still want you to have fun!

hahahahah!!!!! No one can be as much trouble as "those two."
We're just kidding, we love our Dags.;)

Welcome to the O! Can't wait to see some pages of your kitties. I have 4 kitties and 2 dogs so i know what you mean about being their PA!

ChelleBB

Thanks for all the kind welcomes!

Bit worried about what the other two aussies are doing, lol.. sounds like they're giving us all a bad name, rof - hope not!

Anyway, thanks again and I look forward to getting to know you all better... oh and before I get lost in the forums like I did last night, HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! :bounce:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hi Chelle!!! DON'T listen to those other O people!! Helen and I are very sane, quiet and very well behaved O citizens, not like SOME people I could mention! :biggrin: you will find us a happy bunch though!! ::grouphug so glad you found us and hope you stay around for awhile!!! I am from NSW, and its VERY HOT up here at the moment!! no doubt its the same for you! my daughter's name is Michelle and we call her chelle's as well!!!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome again, Chelle

Happy to see you made it here to introduce yourself to the rest of the "O" Family - they're a good bunch and I have to admit the other "Aussies" are pretty nice... ;)

They'll all be after you now tho to join this or that and participate here or there so don't forget us over in the 52 Inspirations forum :)

Happy New Year from your fellow Colonial

:canada:

Soco

Hi Chelle! Welcome to the O! :D You're going to love it here and you'll love our Aussie girls too! They're adorable, and so is everybody here!