Oscraps

Forum Maintenance / Server Move

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
:: UPDATE ::
We have completed the maintenance portion of this so I am turning the forums/gallery/etc back on for now - I know how much you all miss it when its down - but I will have to take the forums/gallery back down late Saturday night for the actual move (our hosting facility pushed the date back on us - grumble, grumble, grumble).

So, have fun for now!!!!!

:: original post ::
We will moving the Forums/Gallery/Blog server this week. Therefore, the forums, gallery, blog, tutorials - well everything but the Oscraps shop - will be down beginning Wed, Oct 29, 2008 through Sunday, Nov 2, 2008.

We are sorry for any inconvenience!

Last edited:

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
This pains me to read :(

But I know you are working hard for us and we (I) appreciate it :)

You rock mama

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
I LOVE VICKI!! but i will be in withdrawls!! So if you wanna chat with me, please IM me on Yahoo...I'm sallykeller814!!

thanks...*already feeling withdrawls*

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Don't forget the Oscraps group on Facebook.

Gotta say I am so glad you are going to give me (as if you are doing this *just* for me LOL) today to get all caught up here. Then I can use my O time for scrapping and when w come back up I'll have some LO's to share. :)

Not to mention I am already in w/d on so many levels- sun sand, restaurant food, drinks, beaches, and my O-Fam.
(NJ really bites......hahahahaha!)

t_a_l_i

Definitely head to the Oscraps group on Facebook! And - SO great that the shop will still be up!!! Stockpile those layouts so when the gallery comes back up we have lots to drool over!!

mei74

I'll miss you all while the server is down, but I'll definitely be over at Facebook. My second online home. hehe.

LSlycord

This will be a hardship! But I'll hang out at Facebook...and I'll be scrapping the rest of the time! :)

Bush Girl

Can you imagine the run on the gallery there'll be on Monday morning!

Good luck with the move Vicki.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
:: UPDATE ::
We have completed the maintenance portion of this so I am turning the forums/gallery/etc back on for now - I know how much you all miss it when its down - but I will have to take the forums/gallery back down late Saturday night for the actual move (our hosting facility pushed the date back on us - grumble, grumble, grumble).

So, have fun for now!!!!!

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
When you say 'physically' move it, do you mean you are actually going to use your muscles and carry the thing??

fnis.gif

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
When you say 'physically' move it, do you mean you are actually going to use your muscles and carry the thing??

fnis.gif

Yes. That is exactly what I mean :) It is at that point that we will have to wait for DNS propagation.

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
gosh, Vicki...you want me to bring some mystery red drink (heehee) and meet you in Dallas Sat night???? heeheee

ohhhhhhhh this feels so much better that I can post!!! *sigh*

jak8396

We're all done :)

Hey Vicki...I uploaded my first layout in the gallery and when I click on it, I can't see it. I tried to edit and re-add the photo but it says I can't. I tried to delete it and re-upload but I can't do that either.

Thanks,
Kirsty

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Hey Vicki...I uploaded my first layout in the gallery and when I click on it, I can't see it. I tried to edit and re-add the photo but it says I can't. I tried to delete it and re-upload but I can't do that either.

Thanks,
Kirsty

Hi Kirsty,
Um... I just realized I broke something in there last minute. I'm really tired tonight so I went ahead and closed the gallery until I can work on it with a fresh brain in the morning. Sorry about that!

jak8396

Get some rest...it will still all be there in the morning!! Hoping it's an easy fix for you!! :)

Hi Kirsty,
Um... I just realized I broke something in there last minute. I'm really tired tonight so I went ahead and closed the gallery until I can work on it with a fresh brain in the morning. Sorry about that!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Get some rest...it will still all be there in the morning!! Hoping it's an easy fix for you!! :)

lol yes it was an easy fix - once my head was clear :)

sometimes the staring at code makes you so crosseyed you miss the simplest of things.

I believe its all fixed and ready to go now!