Oscraps

Flooding in Europe

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Just been watching footage of the devastating floods happening in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and Austria...........

Hope all our Oscraps European family members are all okay and safe!! Sending much love and positive thoughts that the rains will ease up soon!! :)

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
We are safe and have good weather this weekend but we did have had a lot of rain lately, nothing compared to that!
I have an inch of water in my cellar cupboard, that can happen with this kind of weather but i do not dare to complain about that right now!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
SO terrible! Thanks, O family members for checking in! The other people that I know are all safe and I've talked to all of them. My heart goes out to all!!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
We do live in the east of the country, but far enough from the Meuse where Limburg usually floods. I often go to those areas to take pictures, but that is a half hour drive from here. Our Dutch friends who live on the Maas have not been spared either.
Our Walloon friends have had a terrible week. Unbelievable how much suffering there is.
We usually see such images on TV in other countries, but now it's getting closer.
Germany has also been hit hard. And they are real tourist areas that have been flooded. It's terrible how many people have died.

margje

The O is awesOme
I am OK too! All though the water in my near surroundings is rising! I feel so sorry for all the people who have to deal with this!

Danesa

Danesa
It's heartbreaking. I keep in close touch with family in Germany and Italy. My northern Italian family is having severe flooding and their little village is losing electricity almost daily. I feel so badly for all who are affected.