Oscraps

Feet Lovers.....

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Yam-- awww! I love it--so cute to add in your doggie!!

Laurie- gorgeous photo, I adore baby feet!

Sara- very sexy feet!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
hahahah! Your favorite date-challeneged faery is now your favorite "thread challenged" faery!
I thought I was posting this is in the Post Challenge thread. :lol: :oops:
Looks like it is mostly all smae same wackos, I mean people....but if you have no idea of what I am tlkign about, just go read the non-feet craziness that thread :)

LaughingSun

ok... remind me to trim Erebos' claws before I provoke him with my feet ROFL. will upload the pic once I get M to school & K up for her nap...

Scottish zoe

ok - this one is for real - last summer (hence the sandals) my youngest DD was in hospital and i was so flustered that i went in with her like this! - she insisted on a photo

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Last "summer" you say Zoe???? OK, where abouts in Scotland are you, because England didn't get a summer last year and I'm jealous you did. Hahahaha!!!!

Bush Girl

Don't you remember Sue, summer was 3 days long in May?! Actually, now I think about it, it might just have been 4 days.

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Hhhhmmmm, I vaguely recall having a BBQ but that's just a distant memory now Selena, especially as we had yet more snow today ... thankfully it didn't settle!!!

Scottish zoe

actually i think it was the year before - I keep forgetting we are in 2010 - not 2009!
but i don't remember many warm days then either

mrstoa

mrstoa
OK, I'll go an buy some pretty 'bobby socks' so I can 'dance' too! :mrgreen:

did someone say sun??? :confused:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I found this shot of me and my daughter and sister-in-law's feet, mine are the one's with all the freckles LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

hondachicc

Oh look at all the FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love this!!! I need to get everyone who has added and add it to my page....

Selena and Sue....I would have given you some of our Summer...we totally skipped spring this year...went straight to the HOT....and we had very little Fall....It was a long Summer for us. But we did get lots of rain...so it kept things from drying out.

danenan

LOL if a "stranger" would come to this forum, they would start to think strange things about us

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hahhaaha! I was thinking exactly the same thing when I was in the Introduce yourself thread, there are all these new people coming to the O and all the avi's welcoming them were FEET in one form or another!!! :) Poor things must wonder what they have gotten themselves into!! :)