♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
inspiration:
2 - borders
4 - windows
9 flower
10 butterfly
11 text

Great artsy style with the different borders and the dragonfly as highlight. Everything is perfectly choosen and placed. Fantastic page. Thanks for participating in the February Mood Bord Challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Mood Boxes I used:
2. Black Vertical Strips
6. Primary Colors
7. Tomato Red Color
9. Dandelion
10. Butterfly
What a sweet layout, and I just love the colors and how you have used everything here. Love how the foliage and flowers frame your photo too. Thanks for participating in the February Mood Bord Challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Block 3 girl, Block 9 flower,Block 10 foliage, Block 11 words, Block 12 blues
I like the stacked background papers and the row of different stamps, shapes and photos. Your whole design expresses balance. Just wonderful. Thanks for participating in the February Mood Bord Challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thanks for the fun mood board.
Inspirations:
1- Rust and black colors
3 - Girl
9 - Brown and twig
10 - Blue and Gray color
11 - Text

So precious. Your cluster work blows me away! I like the perfect placement, the dimension and the color combination. It really makes your page stand out.
Thanks for participating in the February Mood Bord Challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
A great challenge Sylvia!! My Inspirations were #8 Birds, #9 Brown colour and twigs and #10 Blue and Grey &Rust Colours.
What an absolutely gorgeous layout! It really jumps out of the gallery. So creative and inspiring. Thanks for participating in the February Mood Bord Challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge.
# 3 color rust, #4 window, #5 weather, #9 plant, #10 grey mist

#11 words, #12 color blue
So pretty! I love the delicate design with the view out the window and all the different shades of blue. The lace is perfectly placed and the rust colored foliage is a great effect.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I was inspired by:
Block #3 - one person (the photo)
Block #4 the windows (the shape of the photo)
Block #7 the rust/reddish color (my flower)
Block #8 the color blue
Block #12 the clouds (the wispy paint behind everything)

Credits list
Natali Designs "Here and Now"

You did a perfect job playing with the textures and overlays. It works wonderfully together with the simplicity of your page and draws the eyes directly to the great photo. Thanks for participating in the February Mood Bord Challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Hope I did this right...
2. Colors in the border type
3. Girl with the colorful hair
7. Orange color
9. Flower or weed
10. Butterfly
I like the plain border and the bright colors you have used. It really pops and brings out the masked photo. Stunning layout.

zlemon

Christy
What a fabulous challenge. Thanks for hosting, Sylvia.
I used #5: white space, rainbow, sun
#7 the color red
#10 butterfly

Used Anna Aspnes' APP Rainbow.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
What a fabulous challenge. Thanks for hosting, Sylvia.
I used #5: white space, rainbow, sun
#7 the color red
#10 butterfly

Used Anna Aspnes' APP Rainbow.
We also had to let our Lara go over the Rainbow Bridge last year. It still hurts. You made such a great tribute page for Toko. The rainbow with the tiny accents is just wonderful. PURRfect layout. Thanks for participating in the February Mood Bord Challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
MOOD BOARD 2 COLOR BROWN 3 WOMAN 4 BLUE COLOR 10 BUTTERFLY 11 WORDS
This melts my heart and also I can feel the pain too. It is always so hard to say goodbye to a beloved pet. The photo of Rusty and Darleen is just wonderful and really a perfectly captured moment. Brilliant memory layout. Thanks for participating in the February Mood Bord Challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.