Oscraps

Expressions of Solitude with Courtney - Sept 7-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanK

Welcome back Courtney, and thanks for another great template! Here is my Solitude layout - featuring a photo of my 8 y.o. granddaughter. She is the most shy of the kids and the one who needs her solitude at times. I used the watercolor photo tutorial too - it was fun to "play" with- I saved it to Pintrest to be sure to use it again!

SharLamb

Sharron
09-07-17_Solitude_Never-Knew-Lonely-Till-You-copy.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...s-designs-solitude-never-knew-lonely&cat=1658

easyeyes4you

Today has been extremely frustrating for me... I had to deal with one issue after another all day long.. At the end I was totally exhausted... So tonight, I decided to finish cleaning up my Digi work space and decide on what I am going to work on next... I have a Courtney template that was free, that I had started to build a page with... I got it this month I am sure... It is about Solitude. So went to see when the page has to be posted, since I am leaving town for several days... I cannot find a challenge using this template... Just this Solitude challenge, which I had not seen yet... and only one person has used the template ... Obviously I am still DEALING with things!!! Can someone tell me, where the Template challenge went?

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I don't think there is a separate template challenge.
Why don't you upload your layout and post it here, leave it up to Courtney to see if it meets the challenge requirements?

easyeyes4you

I don't think there is a separate template challenge.
Why don't you upload your layout and post it here, leave it up to Courtney to see if it meets the challenge requirements?

Thanks Diane... I figured that is what I would do... will be next week though.. I just cannot figure out how I even got the template... don't see the link anyplace...

I like for things to make sense, and that made NO sense to me at all... I will have to look further... the funny thing is, that old challenges, etc, are always left up in the forum and I don't see a template one and there is no link attached to this challenge, which I had not seen before anyway...

HeatherH

Thanks Diane... I figured that is what I would do... will be next week though.. I just cannot figure out how I even got the template... don't see the link anyplace...

I like for things to make sense, and that made NO sense to me at all... I will have to look further... the funny thing is, that old challenges, etc, are always left up in the forum and I don't see a template one and there is no link attached to this challenge, which I had not seen before anyway...

Courtney was the Designer Spotlight this month on the Oscraps blog. That's where the template came from.

felis

My favorite poet Emily Dickinson have beautiful poem about the solitude, which I scraped.

CourtneyDesigns

A very tender subject for me. I have a friend who suffers FOMO (fear of missing out), and seriously brags about being a "People Person," in a voice that accuses me of being anti-social. One of the most freeing days of my life came when I said out loud, "I'm NOT a people person!" Actually, I sort of am, but not in the same way miss Frenemy is. I'm just more discerning about which people, and which activities! LOL
09-07-17_Solitude-copy.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...-07-17-courtney-27s-designs-solitude&cat=1658

Love your message here in your layout. I totally agree with you. People who are outgoing and social can sometimes see us as anti-social. It's not that we don't like people, we just don't need them around all the time lol.

CourtneyDesigns

Welcome back Courtney, and thanks for another great template! Here is my Solitude layout - featuring a photo of my 8 y.o. granddaughter. She is the most shy of the kids and the one who needs her solitude at times. I used the watercolor photo tutorial too - it was fun to "play" with- I saved it to Pintrest to be sure to use it again!

She's lovely! Wonderful photo treatment and page! I'm so glad you had fun with my little tutorial! Love what you did with my template, simply gorgeous!

CourtneyDesigns

Today has been extremely frustrating for me... I had to deal with one issue after another all day long.. At the end I was totally exhausted... So tonight, I decided to finish cleaning up my Digi work space and decide on what I am going to work on next... I have a Courtney template that was free, that I had started to build a page with... I got it this month I am sure... It is about Solitude. So went to see when the page has to be posted, since I am leaving town for several days... I cannot find a challenge using this template... Just this Solitude challenge, which I had not seen yet... and only one person has used the template ... Obviously I am still DEALING with things!!! Can someone tell me, where the Template challenge went?

Sorry this took me so long! I had to see some family this weekend in Houston. You can really see all the damage down there after Harvey. So sad!

I don't have a template challenge this month. Just this one on Solitude. The template is definitely a free one, but it's on the blog this month that does with my Designer Spotlight :). You can find it HERE

easyeyes4you

Courtney was the Designer Spotlight this month on the Oscraps blog. That's where the template came from.

I replied to this on the iPad, but I don't see it here, so just wanted to say Thanks Heather... that makes perfect sense, ... since Courtney was featured on the blog, I did go there, something I don't normally do...

easyeyes4you

Sorry this took me so long! I had to see some family this weekend in Houston. You can really see all the damage down there after Harvey. So sad!

I don't have a template challenge this month. Just this one on Solitude. The template is definitely a free one, but it's on the blog this month that does with my Designer Spotlight :). You can find it HERE

Thanks for the input Courtney.. I already have it and could not figure out where I got it...

easyeyes4you

I am part of a family of people who thrive on Solitude... My daughter is one of us... She loves her alone time... We were face timing the other day and I thought she looked beautiful.. the lighting was perfect and her hair was cool, so I asked her to take a couple of selfies... Perfect for this challenge... I had about a dozen variations of this page and she chose this one...

suruha

I HAD to do this one! It's right up my alley! LOL
It looks like I am not the only one with ample words to say on 'solitude'. The layouts are wonderfull!!

su_CD_Solitude_Moi-600.jpg

Thank you for a great challenge!

Su

Status
Not open for further replies.