Oscraps

Expressions of Solitude with Courtney - Sept 7-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyDesigns

image.php

Hi everyone!! Courtney here and finally back at work! I am having a Designer Spotlight challenge starting September 7th for 2 weeks and wanted to create a special challenge for it.

My latest product is all about solitude, so I thought I would run a challenge about it. Let's see some layouts on how you feel about solitude...good or bad. You can express it visually or through journaling or how every you wish to do your layouts. The creativity is entirely up to you!

Here are the Rules:

1. A random winner will be chosen to receive a $10 coupon for FIRST PRIZE and a $5.00 coupon for SECOND PRIZE to Courtney's entire store!!
2. Layouts must be uploaded to Courtney's gallery and also posted in this thread.
3. Layouts must be uploaded by 11:59 pm on September 21st, 2017
4. Layouts should contain at least 50% of Courtney's products
5. Have fun!

Here are some samples:

image.php

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

clindoeil

Marie-Claire
WOW ! this is beautiful !
I am going to make a page as soon i have a minute !
I am in love with the first page ! :clap2:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
What a great challenge and those are great pages.
I am in my solitary little bubble so often that it will be a great way to express that. I am going to work on something for you this weekend. :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Great way for me to combine scrap therapy with my love and need for dirt therapy!!
Save

Last edited:

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O

Beautiful AJ page! Love her blended here and I seriously love how you slightly recolored the numbers...that really drew me in!

DigiGrace

Grace
Courtney, it's wonderful that you are the Designer Spotlight this month. Thank you very much for the artsy template.

SharLamb

Sharron
A very tender subject for me. I have a friend who suffers FOMO (fear of missing out), and seriously brags about being a "People Person," in a voice that accuses me of being anti-social. One of the most freeing days of my life came when I said out loud, "I'm NOT a people person!" Actually, I sort of am, but not in the same way miss Frenemy is. I'm just more discerning about which people, and which activities! LOL
09-07-17_Solitude-copy.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...-07-17-courtney-27s-designs-solitude&cat=1658

Status
Not open for further replies.