Oscraps

Eva's 100 Day Challenge

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
My plan is to get into photography more. Last few years I've just snapped photos with my phone. I will bring out my camera - the old one, cuz it's smaller and easier to bring along. It's a Canon G7. I will try and get some more artsy type of photos, trying to find the joy in photography again. And for a twist: I will make them black & white.

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Wow... that sounds like a fantastic project... I hope you will scrap some of your photos and post in the gallery so we can cheer you on!

tanteva

Wow... that sounds like a fantastic project... I hope you will scrap some of your photos and post in the gallery so we can cheer you on!
I will share my photos here in the thread - and I'm sure some of them will be layouts.

tanteva

I've started. Let's see if I manage to make 100 days. I have a nice track record of starting and never finishing projects. Chose SELF PORTRAIT as my first photo prompt.

I've also made a simple layout that I can use. Will add the photos, and I'm thinking, I'll share each layout, which will be every 9th day. I used the Time Captured Collection by NLD Designs which is perfect for this project. I'll share the layout here, just so you can see the plan ... in case I don't even get 9 photos done LOL

Basic.jpg
This is the "template" and I will try and get some more decorations there when all the photos are added. Unless that will make it feel messy ... we'll see.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
@tanteva oooh!! awesome start Eva! ♥ I really like the b&w idea for the photos and that template is just perfect!! What a great photo to start the challenge off on as well! :love:

I am have also 'Watched' this thread so I should get an alert when someone posts in it........it may not alert me that you have edited your post to add more stuff but it should alert me if anyone else posts.............. hmmm, just thinkin' out loud, you could even just post, 'new add' or something which would alert anyone else that is watching as well? Just a thought. :)

tanteva

@tanteva oooh!! awesome start Eva! ♥ I really like the b&w idea for the photos and that template is just perfect!! What a great photo to start the challenge off on as well! :love:

I am have also 'Watched' this thread so I should get an alert when someone posts in it........it may not alert me that you have edited your post to add more stuff but it should alert me if anyone else posts.............. hmmm, just thinkin' out loud, you could even just post, 'new add' or something which would alert anyone else that is watching as well? Just a thought. :)

Thanks! I hope I just will manage to keep up with it for 100 days.

I will just reply to the thread. For me that's easier than editing.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Have to share today's photo cuz I loved how it turned out. I picked the prompt MIDDAY today:
View attachment 413165
I was trying to take a photo of the pineapple. Of course the boys was sure I needed assistance!
hahhaaa!! toooooo cute!! the cat in the back is looking at the pineapple like "why did she want to take a photo of IT!!!" What a great photo Eva!!! ♥

tanteva

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
First 9 days done. But I must say - I find it boring. I think it's cuz I really don't feel like getting out - snow and sh*t everywhere - and there's just not much to take photos of inside. Maybe spring will come before the 100 days are over? Have to figure out when 100 days have passed ... math skillz!o_O:no:

oooh!!!!!! LOVE :beatingheart: the way you have presented all of your photos Eva!!! that is awesome!!! :bowdown3: and I agree, it would be hard to think of something new to photograph each day inside the house.............. as to dates, if you started on Feb 18 then your 100 day challenge will finish on May 27th. Pretty smart, aye? :hahano: I used a spreadsheet, and then I have to mark off each day so I can remember what day I am on!!!!!!! :lol23::lol23::lol23:

tanteva

oooh!!!!!! LOVE :beatingheart: the way you have presented all of your photos Eva!!! that is awesome!!! :bowdown3: and I agree, it would be hard to think of something new to photograph each day inside the house.............. as to dates, if you started on Feb 18 then your 100 day challenge will finish on May 27th. Pretty smart, aye? :hahano: I used a spreadsheet, and then I have to mark off each day so I can remember what day I am on!!!!!!! :lol23::lol23::lol23:

Wow! Skillz! And by May 27, spring must have arrived even to Sweden.

tanteva

I gave up on this. It was just emphasizing how effing boring my life is. I wanted the challenge to bring back the joy in photography, but it turned out to be the opposite. So .... no more photos from me.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
I gave up on this. It was just emphasizing how effing boring my life is. I wanted the challenge to bring back the joy in photography, but it turned out to be the opposite. So .... no more photos from me.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that!! I feel that way too - but Im taking it as a challenge to find things that aren't as boring as my life is! LOL

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Yeah, I could relate to that for sure, I lead a pretty boring life as well! lol! at least you gave it a go which is the important thing! :)