Oscraps

Eva, I have a present for you! Recipe inside :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
1655809139332.png

The Frenchsicle

INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS

3 1/4 cups (810 milliliters) tomato juice
1/2 cup (125 milliliters) French's® Tomato Ketchup
2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Caesar Rim , (optional)

Preparation

1 WHISK tomato juice, Ketchup and RedHot sauce in large pitcher or measuring cup until well blended.
2 POUR mixture into popsicle molds of your desired shape and size. Freeze at least 8 hours or until solid. Serve frozen, sprinkled lightly with Caesar Rim, if desired.

I swear to God, I did NOT search for this, it showed up as an ad on my Twitter feed. All of this talk of ketchup on spaghetti has *destroyed* my algorithms!!! #crazy#clap

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Quick explainer so no one thinks I am (or Eva) bonkers:

In the Daily Ooos, we were talking about ketchup on spaghetti which makes my Italian heritage taste buds shudder. Apparently, Swedes have a high consumption of ketchup and Eva has eaten spaghetti with ketchup, in fact, she made this LO because of the conversation

When I saw this ad pop up, I had to tease Eva about it.

But inquiring minds want to know-- would any of you actually eat this??

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
My mom loved ketchup on so many things. I think if she'd have tried it on spaghetti that she would have liked it. I say HTTN.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
yum-yum.jpg

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
I'm guilty of loving pinrapple on my pizza but I shudder at the idea of spaghetti with ketchup

I don't have a freezer atm but your recipe seems tasty!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
HTTN. I'm sure it means Have To Try Now. LOL

But, hey, those popsicles must be like frozen Bloody Mary. Can't be anything wrong with that!