Oscraps

Do you want to be a Healthy-O??

Karah

It's that time again!

healthy-os.jpg

We just wrapped up round ONE of the 2009 Healthy-O's and we're getting ready to start round TWO!

Did you miss out the first time around? Were you a part of round one and are all geared up to start round two? Now's the time to jump on the band-wagon!

What are the Healthy O's?
We're just a group of SUPER fun girls who have a goal of getting HEALTHY this year! By joining our little group, you are committing to spend 12 weeks trying to live a healthy lifestyle! We will have simple weekly challenges and weigh-ins to hold each other accountable. Our last round was very successful, and as a group we lost over 160 pounds!

We'll be taking sign-ups now through March 31st. Round two will begin on Friday, April 3rd!

Please respond to this thread or send me a PM if you're interested in joining!

ETA: This is a PRIVATE group. Once everyone has sign up, you will be given permission to access the Healthy-O part of the forum. So have no worries that everyone and their mother will be able to see your info! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would LOVE to be part of this group! I had my second child 3 months ago, and am needing to get back on the health bandwagon, plus a little weight loss between now and summer can't hurt anything!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Omgoodness...we lost a whole person!!!! yay!! and i reached my first goal of losing 12 lbs in 12 weeks!!

I'm totally in this time, too, karah!!! yay!!

Merkee

Karah, are there team challenges again? I'd love to join just to keep being healthy and eating better a priority. However, I've learned that I'm not one to do well with the challenges. So I'm on the fence. I don't want to let anyone down.

Karah

Yes, there will be challenges. However, I think we'll only do one challenge per week instead of two.

Hybridgal

I would like to do this. I've joined WW to get both healthy and to lose weight but I've found I don't lose weight quickly. Can I join? I also have a fear of holding someone else back on a team? I'm losing, just not fast...

~*Lainebean*~

Are yall having the team just for people who want to eat and live healthier, not necessarily lose weight, like you did last time? if so, i'd love that

Quirkyk

And count me as one that doesn't care if I'm with a partner that lets them down...I'm in it more for me so no worries here!! :)

Karah

Hi girls! To answer some questions ...

YES - if you are wanting to just live healthier (not necessarily lose weight) you are more than welcome to join!

We do not do partners - we do teams.

There will be no challenges based on how much weight you've lost. Some of us had big goals, some of us had small goals. For example, my goal is to lose 1 lb per week over the course of the 12 weeks.

Casey Krause

Ooh, count me WAY in! I have 80 pounds to lose so this 12 weeks would be a great way to jump start my journey and make a few friends along the way!

Merkee

Okay Karah, I'm in. :) Thank you for handling this for us.

I will have more realistic goals this time. I did learn a lot about myself the last round.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Yes, yes yes! This time I am determined to get motivated and *stay* motivated! Bathing suit (ugh) weather will be here before I know it!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
i guess that means we have to be good now, huh, girlies...now that my baby girl is joining us!! heehee!!!

Karah

Hahaha Sally. I've had a particularly TERRIBLE week. I really need to get started again.

lemonyr

Mom finally seems to be doing a bit better, so I'd love to join up again! :D I'm *SO* bummed that I had to drop out when she got sick and was in the hospital! And let me tell ya...my waistline is *really* noticing the lack of attention I gave to the food/exercise!! ;)