Oscraps

Do you have fall photos to scrap?

Lynn Grieveson

Designer
Designer
It's suddenly well and truly summer here on my side of the world :)

Current mood is something like this ....

giphy.gif

However, even if it's become well and truly winter where you are, you may have some fun fall pics to scrap (or fancy playing with some fun mixed media goodies)

My "Autumna" collection has just landed here and is currently on special :)

lgrieveson-autumna-bu-thumb.jpg

I used it to scrap this old family photo of my gran and my mum. I find it weirdly fascinated looking at my old family pics ... in just a couple of generations so much has changed.

And in the years since this photo was taken in pre-war England my gran especially changed as well. She already looked so old even though a young mum, but in later years reinvented herself as an artist and world traveller and seemed to grow 'younger' :)

And I also used it to scrap some old photos of myself (trying to do better at including myself in the family photobooks)

Thanks for looking!

giphy.gif

LSlycord

I do have some autumn photos to scrap...and I love the colors in this kit. I love your scrapping... Especially your heritage page! But also a very good idea to scrap more photos of yourself! Don't we all need to do just that!

Lynn Grieveson

Designer
Designer
I do have some autumn photos to scrap...and I love the colors in this kit. I love your scrapping... Especially your heritage page! But also a very good idea to scrap more photos of yourself! Don't we all need to do just that!
Yes, we do! Lots of years without barely a photo of me but glad I am making the effort now :)