Oscraps

Do you ever lose things when it should be impossible to do so?

Lynn Grieveson

Designer
Designer
I hardly ever lose things. I've only lost one pair of glasses/sunglasses in 40 years (whereas DH loses a pair a month .. sadly, not joking!)

But in the past two days I have lost my mouthguard that I wear at night. Turned the bedroom upside down but no luck.

And then I stopped working to do some housework, sat back down at my desk and my computer glasses had vanished!

giphy.gif

All this in a tiny apartment!

I'm beginning to think DH is messing with my head!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I am yelling...me! I try so hard to be organized, to put things in their proper place and yet...I am constantly misplacing things. My daughter is the same way. We are always trying to help each other find things we have misplaced.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I hardly ever lose things. I've only lost one pair of glasses/sunglasses in 40 years (whereas DH loses a pair a month .. sadly, not joking!)

But in the past two days I have lost my mouthguard that I wear at night. Turned the bedroom upside down but no luck.

And then I stopped working to do some housework, sat back down at my desk and my computer glasses had vanished!

giphy.gif

All this in a tiny apartment!

I'm beginning to think DH is messing with my head!

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Oh no, not the nightguard!! You don't have a dog, do you? My dog destroyed 2 of mine!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I am yelling...me! I try so hard to be organized, to put things in their proper place and yet...I am constantly misplacing things. My daughter is the same way. We are always trying to help each other find things we have misplaced.
We all do that, too. My DDs and I write things down for each other. Hahaha

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Constantly looking for my glasses and my cell phone!! Really? Oh and my water bottle LOL. How can I not find these items?? Most of the time I walk right by them without seeing them LOL. Guess I need to start putting things in the same place all the time, do you think that would work??

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
No, I don't lose things, but I misplace them sometimes, like my smartphone. And then I can't call it either because I've always muted it at home. Another topic is the lost socks ... there is definitely the washing machine behind it.

@taxed4ever all things in the same place ... it could work ... LOL

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Constantly looking for my glasses and my cell phone!! Really? Oh and my water bottle LOL. How can I not find these items?? Most of the time I walk right by them without seeing them LOL. Guess I need to start putting things in the same place all the time, do you think that would work??
I'm not kidding - whenever I MOVE anything - I cannot find it!!!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
No, I don't lose things, but I misplace them sometimes, like my smartphone. And then I can't call it either because I've always muted it at home. Another topic is the lost socks ... there is definitely the washing machine behind it.

@taxed4ever all things in the same place ... it could work ... LOL
Yes, it's hard "to find your phone" when the ringer is shut off. LOL

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I lost a necklace from my grandma in my sleeping room. I was sure I put it somewhere...I still am sad about it..
I "lost" my right airpod recently and I found it in my pillow case. I'm sorry you lost your necklace from your grandma. :(

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
my apt steals things too - my dog lost a full size antler ( her xmas present) -- checked under the bed, under/behind the couch - its no where and there is no chance she took it outside .
Oh wow that's a BIG thing - WHERE could that have gone?????

tjscraps

We moved last June ... Haven't figured out where I put a ton of stuff. I know it's here, but can't find it (we unpacked within a week, so no boxes hiding anywhere, but .... really, where did it go????)

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
We moved last June ... Haven't figured out where I put a ton of stuff. I know it's here, but can't find it (we unpacked within a week, so no boxes hiding anywhere, but .... really, where did it go????)
Same!!! After our last move, which was literally, "up the hill" so many of my things went missing!! I'm searching for something today as a matter of fact. It was a crazy day and we had so many people helping us, I'm grateful for that, but my stuff got out of my control. I know where a lot of it is - down in the barn. Of course, everybody else's "lost stuff" is down there now too. It's like this huge room of stuff.

tjscraps

Same!!! After our last move, which was literally, "up the hill" so many of my things went missing!! I'm searching for something today as a matter of fact. It was a crazy day and we had so many people helping us, I'm grateful for that, but my stuff got out of my control. I know where a lot of it is - down in the barn. Of course, everybody else's "lost stuff" is down there now too. It's like this huge room of stuff.
We literally moved 'up the hill' too - 9 houses away, I can see our old house from where I sit lol

ClaireG

CHEERY O
Well this is a great question. My Hubby loses things ALL the time, it drives me absolutely insane, but I have to keep quiet as I lost my original engagement ring in our house in London - never ever found it and my Dad came and took all the floors up. No idea what happened to it.

ClaireG

CHEERY O
my apt steals things too - my dog lost a full size antler ( her xmas present) -- checked under the bed, under/behind the couch - its no where and there is no chance she took it outside .
OMG this is amazing! Did you ever find it?