Oscraps

Do any of you have my mojo???

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I seen to be missing it. Help me find my lost mojo.

What do you do when you lose yours??? :cuffed: I just love this guy and the memes people make with his picture. He's called "the most interesting man in the world". LOL

The-Most-Interesting-Man-In-The-World.jpg

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I start playing with random stock photos and just play with filters, look at different tutorials on youtube or look through my stash of inspirations layouts on Pinterest and I tend to find it pretty quickly. :) Good luck with yours sweets! xxx

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I start playing with random stock photos and just play with filters, look at different tutorials on youtube or look through my stash of inspirations layouts on Pinterest and I tend to find it pretty quickly. :) Good luck with yours sweets! xxx
All good ideas, Ona. I can always go down the rabbit hole of Pinterest. :giggle4::giggle4:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
I have to separate. I usually binge watch tv. I also find that when I'm super stressed mojo is a problem. Since the move is behind me, I've noticed my mojo is coming back.

Also when I have limited mojo I tend to truly only work with things/subjects, etc that speak to me.

Caro

CHEERY O
When I've completely lost my mojo (happens when I'm super busy, when I feel like I'm not creating out of my heart but to make deadlines, or going thru chronic health issues) I usually go to the gallery, or look at sample layouts in the store (it bums me out when a collection does not have sample layouts in the store because I LOVE seeing it in action before I buy) and I love getting inspo on Pinterest as well. But if the lost mojo gets really bad I just take a little break and then come back swinging :swinging::coffeescreen: