Oscraps

Did you see???- the Designer Spotlight Challenge is back

Ellen

Did you see that the DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT CHALLENGE has started again and Andrea from Lifescape Designs is the first of our fabulous designers to get us re-aquainted with this very popular challenge.
You can read all about it here

mrsaboyer

I'm so excited to be a part of this! This used to be my FAVORITE FAVORITE thing back when I was a fan and customer here! There are freebies and prizes. Everybody wins!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I had fun playing! come and join us and get to know a little bit more about Andrea!! and her lovely designs!!!! :)

Bush Girl

Squealing with Joy!!!!

The Designer Spotlights were what drew me into the Oscraps in the first place. I lurked for ages then saw a Spotlight I thought I might actually be able to do and WAHHHHHHHHH everyone was so nice to me, gave me lovely comments on my first posted LO and I fell hook, line and sinker into life at the O!

Come and play!!

mrsaboyer

Same here, Selena! This actually was one of the first galleries I ever found. Then for a long time I didn't even venture into the forums, because I was scurrrred. But, you know, I had no reason to be, because everybody here is so darn nice!