Oscraps

Did i tell ya ? It's gonna be a girl !

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
We are gradually preparing for the arrival of our granddaughter.
Jolien has gestational diabetes and because she has to inject insulin, she is induced 2 weeks earlier. Means she will be ready to give birth in 7 weeks.
Yesterday we made baptism sugar (not yet completely ready), next week we will wallpaper the baby room and sort the baby clothes in the closet.
It will be exciting and soon I hope to be able to take many beautiful photos of my granddaughter. I hadn't told you yet, but it will be a girl!:cheer:

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Awwww, that is awesome, congratulations!!! :beatingheart: So sorry that Jolien has gestational diabetes...man...I hope she is able to get some good rest over the next 7 weeks and that the diabetes goes away after the delivery! :hug2::heartpumpred:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
How exciting Vera to welcome a new little girl into the family!! So sorry that you Daughter has gestational diabetes :sad2: I sure hope she is better after the birth of your Granddaughter!! Congratulations!! :lovey3:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh Vera!!!! how very exciting! a little girl!! Goodness, you will not know yourself with having a little granddaughter!! Get that camera ready!!! hahahaaa!!! ♥ Sorry hear about gestational diabetes though, sending Jolien lots of positive thoughts! xxx

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
We are gradually preparing for the arrival of our granddaughter.
Jolien has gestational diabetes and because she has to inject insulin, she is induced 2 weeks earlier. Means she will be ready to give birth in 7 weeks.
Yesterday we made baptism sugar (not yet completely ready), next week we will wallpaper the baby room and sort the baby clothes in the closet.
It will be exciting and soon I hope to be able to take many beautiful photos of my granddaughter. I hadn't told you yet, but it will be a girl!:cheer:
Congratulations, Grandma!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
This is awesome news, Vera!! How exciting and I'm sending lots of good vibes that everything will go perfectly!! :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
OMG!! I am so happy for you and your family!!!
:hug3:

What is baptism sugar? I've never heard of that before.
Any names yet that you can share?

dance4 I am so happy for you all

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Oooo, wat spannend allemaal. Leuk hoor, een meisje.
Nog bijna 2 maandjes en dan ben je oma!!!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
How exciting for you! Looking forward to a grandbaby must make you so happy! I'm with Chris-what is baptism sugar?

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
A baby girl, that's awesome! I'm also with Chris. I've never heard of baptismal sugar.

pam p

Oh my goodness, what excitement. Hope all goes well.I am sure she will thrive with all the love.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
OMG!! I am so happy for you and your family!!!
:hug3:

What is baptism sugar? I've never heard of that before.
Any names yet that you can share?

dance4 I am so happy for you all
baptism sugar is actually sugar beans that you give to friends and family when they come to visit the baby. You can buy these or make themselves.
I show you a picture from stores Who sell them.
We don't know the name, she won't tell it.
all she says is that it is a name that only occurs 5 times in Flanders, and that it has 4 letters.

Attachments

• 8DEB638C-124C-45DF-8BFD-E96DA483AD5B.jpeg
    8DEB638C-124C-45DF-8BFD-E96DA483AD5B.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 5

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
so exciting and it is getting closer and closer!

is doopsuiker net zo iets als bij ons de beschuit met muisjes?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Thanks for letting me know about the tradition of baptism sugar.
I am giggling at the hints she gave you for the name :D

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
When my grandchildren were born there was no baptism sugar... but a very tasty bar of chocolate in a personalized wrapper with their name on it...