Oscraps

Deep Dream Generator

bcgal00

CHEERY O
It really is too addictive LOL. I have to stop myself for now. Here's another one I did of a jay photo I have.
i-WVsDw5b-600x600.jpg

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Hi Everyone...I decided to try another one...I think it turned out interesting...: No Fear : Live It :

View attachment 371941
Now that's an interesting creation, Rhonda. It looks like she's living a nightmare or broken dreams. I don't mean that negatively at all, it was just my first thought, and I've been there. It's always amazing to me how the DD's turn out. I had one not long ago with a cracked face, was going to delete it, then my computer problems started and the photo was perfect for a layout I did about my mixed emotions. After a long time of doing DDG, I still get excited waiting to see how an image is going to turn out. I always process further with PS. ♥

RJMJ

Now that's an interesting creation, Rhonda. It looks like she's living a nightmare or broken dreams. I don't mean that negatively at all, it was just my first thought, and I've been there. It's always amazing to me how the DD's turn out. I had one not long ago with a cracked face, was going to delete it, then my computer problems started and the photo was perfect for a layout I did about my mixed emotions. After a long time of doing DDG, I still get excited waiting to see how an image is going to turn out. I always process further with PS. ♥
@Betty Jo WOW!...You nailed it!...She's messed up...She's broken...She's in constant pain...Yes!..."living a nightmare" of "broken dreams"...Sadly I can relate to her...Guess That's why I created her...Wait...is creating these "dreams"supposed to have a side effect of personal therapy?...Kinda like scrapbooking?... o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O...

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
BTW, a couple of tips: When you see someone's creation on DDG that you really, really like click the three dots beneath their image, then click Info and it will give you the stats they used to generate their image. Also, if you click Show Similar, it will give you variations of images created with that particular style. By studying other's work, it has helped me to learn to create ones that I like.

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
@Betty Jo WOW!...You nailed it!...She's messed up...She's broken...She's in constant pain...Yes!..."living a nightmare" of "broken dreams"...Sadly I can relate to her...Guess That's why I created her...Wait...is creating these "dreams"supposed to have a side effect of personal therapy?...Kinda like scrapbooking?... o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O...
I'm thinking it just might be a form of personal therapy, Rhonda, like scrapbooking. And when we combine the two, we have extra therapy!! ;)

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
TIP. If you create/use your own style, be sure to make it at least 1000 pixels in width and save at 72 dpi. I seldom create my own as I have hundreds saved at DDG.

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
I like the way this one came out. Already a beautiful photo, but now it looks like a painting. I also love the way I can change the seasons of the photo just by switching styles. The photo is from Unsplash.

j-photos-yY1KhFBlisg-unsplash600.jpg

j-photos-yY1KhFBlisg-unsplash600_1.jpg

j-photos-yY1KhFBlisg-unsplash600_2.jpg

Kythe

CHEERY O
I seldom get anything near as good as what you ladies are getting. I must not be using the right styles for what I am hoping for. Once I get my computer back I will give it another go.

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
I seldom get anything near as good as what you ladies are getting. I must not be using the right styles for what I am hoping for. Once I get my computer back I will give it another go.
Kythe, you just have to keep experimenting. I toss a lot more images than I keep. :) I learned by finding other members of DDG that get the results I want and started studying their settings, types of styles they use for particular photos, and so on.

I'm finally getting a little more used to my new computer. Not sure I can honestly say I like it yet, but I'm getting there. I hope yours is wonderful and you love it right from the start. Looking forward to what you do in DDG with your new computer. :)