Oscraps

December Standing O's!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Have you seen a layout in the gallery that you just LOVE and want to share with us?? Here is where to post it!!!

Copy the image to this thread and link it up so we can all go leave some love!!!

Can't wait to see what you are loving this month!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
well this one has been in the gallery for a little while, I am late catching up with the entries from November's Creative Challenge which is why I haven't put this superb page by Vivre here earlier!!! it brought a tear to my eye, so lovingly created! If you haven't done so already please go and leave some love on this gem!

whatnext

oh, please. could this page by Sucali get any cuter?? (just noticed that this was posted on Nov.30. close enough to Dec.!)

sucali

CHEERY O
Thank you for mentioning my page here phylis/whatnext!!!:hug:
This makes me very happy!:flypig:

ViVre

Thank you, Ona. I love that one too ;)
Did you see the frame? I did the sharpening that you've learned us last month in the Creative Challenge!!!!!

lkdavis

Thank you...

for the Standing O Vicki, it is Anna's gallery that's giving me so much inspiration!

Linda

ViVre

Maybe this is not an outstanding layout, but it is OUTSTANDING .... isn't it?!!!

Written by Michael

final-final.png

You can find this poem here: LINK post #1

Michael

you ladies are toooooo kind! I'm humbled by your recognition! Especially from such amazing scrappers!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Finally had a minute to check out the forum. WOW, what gorgeous pages!
Off to leave some well-deserved love!

whatnext

i've been going over the gallery to see which outstanding pages i've missed. i came across this great one. Resolution by sucali:

mrstoa

mrstoa
I just had to post this page by Tracey (5angels)n in case some of you missed it!
I keep returning to it - that sweet face just makes me smile!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Oh, I love this LO. The photo is fantastic ... no one looking into the camera, the family is focusing on eachother. Add a fantastic art work with the layout and you have a GSO :)

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Oh, and look at this one! A fantastic photoless layout with wonderful heartful journaling. Nothing like that to make my heart overflow. Love it!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Love your choices, Eva! The non photo layout is especially touching with the heartfelt journaling, beautiful Helen.

The photo page is lovely too. Spot on with that photo.

todido

Oh, I love this LO. The photo is fantastic ... no one looking into the camera, the family is focusing on eachother. Add a fantastic art work with the layout and you have a GSO :)

thanks so much for posting my page here!! I am really happy!! have a wonderful day!! :wave: