December Posting Challenge

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Excellent Rita! and Congratulations, Diane on the new title :hail:

I have reached my goal for the month.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Congratulations girls who reached there goal !!! Gosh and we are only half way.
I need to do 235. Jolien's boyfriend went back home today, so i hope i have some time to catch up here .

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I'm over halfway there so my goal definitely looks doable! I sure have a ways to go to catch up with these chatty girls!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Question for all of you who made your goals already: Who wants to come to my house and finish my shopping/cleaning/baking/wrapping so I can spend some time scrapping and commenting????

*crickets*

No takers? Can't say I blame you!!!
:pound:

ritacica

I lOve the awesOme O!
Chris, do you know what it looks like our house yet?! Filled with boxes, bags... pffff.....This move awfully tiring thing. :suspicious: The kitchen is half floors, the other more concrete. My husband couldn't find the shaving cream, he took a different one. :D :D :D

margje

The O is awesOme
Only about 50 to go! and then i did my 500 for this month! I started out with less than 1000 in March so not bad don't you think?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I would *love* having you all come and visit me, but that means I would have to clean my house first. What a Catch 22! :D

So proud of all of you ladies, really getting those comments up there!

Aussiekat

Okay, so I'm back from my trip to Australia and was just checking how my numbers are. *** gulp *** I set a target to end the month at 350 and I'm at 256 with this posting. Guess I'd better get back to chatting ;)

Aussiekat

Question for all of you who made your goals already: Who wants to come to my house and finish my shopping/cleaning/baking/wrapping so I can spend some time scrapping and commenting????

*crickets*

No takers? Can't say I blame you!!!
:pound:

When they are done with your house, pop on over to Virginia ... I know a townhouse that could use some attention, too ;)

Ellen

yes I made my goal for this month. Sorry Chris cannot take you up on the offer. I still need to tidy, wrap presents , think what shopping I still need .babysit finish 2 knitted things for the granddaughters and all that before xmas. what fun

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Awww, man!! I need you ladies at my house more than ever! hahah! I have never been this far behind before Christmas. I am way far away from my goal but I have to be hooked up to my Forever IV this afternoon, so that will keep me sitting at my desk. Maybe I can catch up a bit then.

AnikA68

I love the "O"
Oh my gosh I had such a big mouth how easy it would be to reach my goal and now I still have 25 post to go:whoo:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Ellen, that is so cute! I can't remember which of my kids did it-- Oh, it was Scott! but he every time tried to go forward, he ended up going backward instead. Made him so mad! hahaha!

So many sweet milestones!