Oscraps

December Posting Challenge

Aussiekat

Okay, so who likes to chat?! Me, obviously - set myself a goal of 50 posts ... then it became 100 (gee, thanks Chris) ... and I ended up last month with 205 posts between the forum and gallery. Sheesh, I need a chatterbox smiley ... :blah:

How did everyone do with their chatty goals in November? I know quite a few of us made the targets, and others were getting pretty close the past few days. :cheer2:

Now, I'm going away for about 10 days this month and will have limited access to the internet during that time ... so ... I'm thinking 145 posts this month to give me a total of 350.

Who's in?!

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I'm in!

I missed my goal by 10, so that is not to much.
But, this year I'm going out in style, my goal is 25.000!!

Ellen

yes I'll be in too . I'll be away as well but hope to pop in whilst I'm across the pond .

Diane that's amazing 25.000 just about.I'm sure you'll get your goal this year.
I'm half way there ( the 25.000 mark)

see where I am and then...

Ellen

13.052 that's 52 over my goal.

I'll go for 13.300 in December.
yes Kat , November was a very chatty month for most of us. Somehow it just happened. I still cannot get my head round the fact that it's December.

Mind you in my mind it was 2016 already. We have a book of ferrytickets that is valid for 2 years only. We had to use the ferry today and I told my hubby it was out of date as we bought it in July 2014 .So it wasn't valid anymore. he thinks I've gone bonkers.!!:fencing:

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Wow...I made my goal for November. Can I do it again for December! I'm just over 800 so I definitely want 1,000. That's a nice solid number!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I was far over my goal in November, but this month i don't have much time.
I wanted to reach the magical 22.000, even when i think that i can't reach it, i will give it a try hahahaha why not :cheer2:

heathert

She Who Never Sleeps
I got almost 50 over my goal, which was fun! But I'll be gone two weeks in December. I'll be checking in from on the road, but you never know, so I'll take it easy on myself, and make it 450. =)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Kat-- you are very welcome, it wasn't me, it was just my offer of $1,0000000 virtual dollars. Bwuahahah!!!As for smilies- this one works for me:ranger:

You ladies *rocked* it last month! How many ended up making a second goal?:cheer2:

Ellen- that is hysterical about the dates-! I would do something like that too. Welcome to my Date-Challenged World.

Y'all know that I am in!
Let me see where I am at...

Diane- ouch! 10 posts was so close but I know you will get there this month.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
oh, man......... this is a tough one! I am at 36,495. I *really* want to end the year at 37,000. But that is a LOT of posting. What do I do????

Ok, here is my deal. OCD-Me likes nice even numbers so I will go for 36,750. That is doable, and I not sure that 37,000 is. No need to put more stress on myself!

AnikA68

I love the "O"
I was 200 post over my goal:drum:
did I win something now:pound:

so my goal to make it round 3000.....but I think this is to easy. We will see if I make a second goal:cheer2:

Aussiekat

Astrid, I'd say 200 posts over goal certainly deserves something! Maybe Chris has more digital cash to give away ;)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Digital cash is the **only** cash I have, bwuahahah!!!!!

th

Soco

Hey girls! Joining you too! :) I'll be away two weeks in December, so I won't be able to post a lot, but let's set a nice goal... I'm at 5,373... Let's go for 5,500!

Soco

One can see I liked to spend my time at the O before my life gets too hectic! :D I still have good numbers! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Congrats to you ladies that made it in November.

Soco, woo hoo for joining us in the madness. Uh.... I mean "fun." hahah!!