Oscraps

**CLOSED** DAY 7 JUNE 19 - BIRTHDAY QUOTE | CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I chose quote #4 from Voltaire - it reminded me of some of the normal things that are the gift of living well. On this day, the group of friends we bike with weekly stopped at a winery on the last couple miles of our ride; it was the first warm day of spring, the sun was shining, and we're all retired so we have the freedom to take all the time we want on a beautiful afternoon to share a bottle or two in the sun in a gorgeous setting.

What a great story and beautiful photograph, Terri. You've used this quote beautifully.

O Birthday Fairy

Because I'm happy
CHEERY O
Cheery'Os are very strong! Here's another great challenge.
If I had to make a page, I would have chosen the following quote :
"You don't get older, you get better." Shirley Bassey

Do you know why ? because a fairy never dies, so I'm getting better every day !!! and I hope you will too.

echoes

The quote: "Don't just count your years, Make your years count." by George Meredith, seemed to fit this layout with my mom and her descendants!
On March 24, 2019, there was a big party for my mom's 80th birthday. As you can see, she made her years count! six children; thirteen grandchildren and eleven great-grandchildren. (We lost Ashley at birth in 1987.) (and one more on the way now in 2024)
Mom with her children: Keith, Kristi, Leslie, William and Donna; Missing is Kenny and below:
With her grandchildren and great-grandchildren: Courtney, Keith, Cameron, Memphis, Cole, Joshua, Shaun, Britney; Gracii, Heather, Ryan, Chance and Caitllin; (missing are: Kyle, Trent, Paxton, Violet, Zebulon, and Peyton (since then, we have added: Quinn, Georgia, Halen, and Claire)

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Cheery'Os are very strong! Here's another great challenge.
If I had to make a page, I would have chosen the following quote :
"You don't get older, you get better." Shirley Bassey

Do you know why ? because a fairy never dies, so I'm getting better every day !!! and I hope you will too.
You are The Benjamin Button of fairies, Miss Birthday Fairy. :fairy2::fairy2:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
The quote: "Don't just count your years, Make your years count." by George Meredith, seemed to fit this layout with my mom and her descendants!
On March 24, 2019, there was a big party for my mom's 80th birthday. As you can see, she made her years count! six children; thirteen grandchildren and eleven great-grandchildren. (We lost Ashley at birth in 1987.) (and one more on the way now in 2024)
Mom with her children: Keith, Kristi, Leslie, William and Donna; Missing is Kenny and below:
With her grandchildren and great-grandchildren: Courtney, Keith, Cameron, Memphis, Cole, Joshua, Shaun, Britney; Gracii, Heather, Ryan, Chance and Caitllin; (missing are: Kyle, Trent, Paxton, Violet, Zebulon, and Peyton (since then, we have added: Quinn, Georgia, Halen, and Claire)
This is absolutely awesome and your mom certainly HAS make her years count!!:heartpumpred::beatingheart:

Last edited:

FLKaren

full

Status
Not open for further replies.