CHEERY O
1701033542839.png

WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:

scrap-genie - $10 NLD Designs
cfile - $5 Anna Aspnes Designs
~Karen~ - $5 Daydream Designs

:banana:Congratulations!:party2:

Your coupons are sent out in a pm.

Thank you so much for joining the challenge.

:xmas4: :xmas4: :xmas4: :xmas4: :xmas7: :xmas4: :xmas4: :xmas4: :xmas4:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Day 4 of our Christmas Event:

:waving1 Redo a Layout Challenge :welcome1:

I’m Susanne and I am happy to be your host for this challenge.

This challenge is very easy:

Find a layout that you want to re-do, it can be an old one
or simply one that you might want to redo using different products, different colors or in a different style.

It does not need to be a Christmas layout, any layout will be fine.

I really had fun to stroll through my gallery and I picked this veeeery old layout from 2011 (!)

Spargel.jpg
(click on the layout for credits)

This is my new layout:

NewYork.jpg

I used the same template, but created a more artsy layout.
As in my "old" layout I used the word strips and also added some glitter/sprinkles around the circle cutout.

I really had fun re-doing my layout and love how it turned out.

I used the following products:
Bunch of Sketches 16 Clinging by Kitty Designs
ArtPlay Palette Metro Graffiti by Anna Aspnes
MultiMedia MagicSprinklez No 1 by Anna Aspnes

...and now it's your turn to re-do one of your old layouts!

:dancingbfly:Have fun with this challenge and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me.:banana:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHALLENGE PRIZES & RULES

PRIZES: :partyhorn:

- Winner 1 - $10 to NLD Designs
- Winner 2 - $5 to Anna Aspnes Designs
- Winner 3 - $5 to Daydream Designs

All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES FOR THIS CHALLENGE:
- Re-do an old layout. Please show us your old layout or link to it.

- Note to new Oscraps members: If you are new to the site and do not have any older layouts in your gallery, you may upload an older layout with non-Oscraps products using the Attach Files function (guide is HERE), but of course your new layouts needs to be created with Oscraps products and uploaded to the gallery and linked back to this thread.

- Please include the words DAY 4 in your title when uploading to the gallery. Please link to your "old" layout or show it.

- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges).

- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.

- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2023 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month!)

- Your page must be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2023 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below).

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
  1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).​
  2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.​
  3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.​

Last edited:

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
It's always fun to browse through your own gallery... I will redo this one (Juin 2013)
full

my new page ... I used the same photos

Last edited:

isDK

This one from 2015 just because it was my first one here from RMNP.

So much easier now with new products to go with that same template.

Last edited:

Christi

I cannot believe that I started working on this new lo before I saw your challenge but I had decided that I would like to make more of a fantasy of the old one. They are both all from Lynne Anzelc's collections but the old one was never posted here before! That's serendipity for you!
Old
New

hoodsmom

Guess Who!
Thanks for the challenge. Eventually I will need a companion page for my Day 3 page, so I redid this one with a background and style a little closer to my Day 3 page:

New LO:

FloridaGranny

Su_Sanne

Thanks Susanne for hosting this nice challenge. I redo this one from October 2023.

This is the new one

6grand

wvufan04

I redid this layout

because it is one of the first pictures my husband & I have together (taken our senior year of high school in 1998 yikes!) and we took a selfie on Thanksgiving this year that I thought would be fun to compare the two :)

Here is the redo (new kits, so they reflect the fall picture) and new picture and also turned to accommodate the picture

JoanK

I chose a layout from 2021 to update with new photos and a different color scheme. It will be the topper for my Sept. 2024 calendar.
Old Layout:
And the new one:

Cath VP

A dust in this great universe
This is the page that I choose to relift : It emphasized the sadness of not really being able to. DAY 04 -REDIM PAGE à lifter_300px.jpg
The new page focuses on the joy of persevering and responds with cheerful colors to the first!
Thank you for this unexpected challenge!