Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Wednesday June1

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
This has to be super quick. I was just posting up the new June Web challenge. The Monthly Challenge forum is already rocking!

But I wanted to say Good Morning and Happy June!!!

I will be back after I get the kids off to school. I will have a few mins before I have to leave for work.

xoxoxo!!!!!!!!!!!

LSlycord

Good morning Chris! Super quick here as well. Supposed to have another beautiful day in Iowa. I woke up to the birds singing which ALWAYS improves my mood.

Shaun had his first baseball game last night and I had a meeting that went late at work so I didn't get to come home for my camera. Boo---hiss! He did have fun and you could tell that the poor kid has watched lots of baseball. He was running the bases like a crazy man.

Now, off to the shower for me.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
morning all - treadmill (trying for another 40 day stretch) shower and still sweating- best part about today- tomorrow is my day off! Check my post total and off to start a new thread!

Callfamilycircus

Good morning. New challenges yay!!! I will definitely be doing a few this month. Especially since I'm hitting them early!

We've come into a bit of a pickle. We have a family reunion down at the beach next week. We had a house-sitter lined up, but haven't been able to get a hold of him for the past week. He was in jail last month for defending his sister from her abusive bf. The man beat up her 5 yr old and 2 yr old and then went to town on her. Our friend walked in and tried to ask the guy to leave and it ended up getting physical. Both men went to jail and our friend was only in a couple days. I am sorry but Maryland's justice system is a bit messed up I think. So we're very worried about our friend since we haven't heard from him and the bf has broken his restraining order several times.

On to happier things

Nana Linda- what a great idea getting fliers from the library! I want to have a super fun summer. Keeping my children's minds on other things than bickering with each other. I plan to make a list of all the local things to do and keep an eye on our weekly paper for fun events. I asked my kids to make a list of what they want to do and my 8 yr old says I just want to go to the pool all Summer!

Clara: He is so lucky to be able to go to the river walk. I really miss SA. We had so much fun there! We went out every weekend. We had a sitter right next door. We went on motorcycle rides up to Luckenback. It was a nice time. But MD isn't too bad either. Can't wait to have a whole day or 2 to go up to Gettysburg!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning all... off to take my daughter to the doctors, just a check up and then doing some gardening for her, only a couple of days left to spend with her :hurt: . Finally the humidity is tolerable and the temp has dropped a bit. Sunny today Horray!! Gotta go, but miss all of you so much! :wave:

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Good morning!!

Lots of laundry to do today. I hate laundry. I wish there were a laundry fairy that went around and folded and put laundry away. How awesome would that be?? Well, since that isn't going to happen I guess I better get moving on it myself. Let's see today is Wednesday, so what does that mean...oh, we are going out to dinner tonight for Dave's birthday. We even got a sitter for the kids so it will be a nice adult evening. Don't get that very often.

Okay, I need to get started on that laundry so some personals before I go...

Chris - I saw you are working on the septic today. I hope it is an easy fix and that you find someone great to work on it. Hugs.

LindaS - Yay for Shaun's first baseball game, booo for no camera. Sounds like he is loving it. I missed sign ups for Ethan this year. Bad mommy move. Can't wait to see your future baseball pics.

Laurie - Good luck on your 40 days of movement. I need to get motivated to do something.

Katrina - I am not so thrilled about Derek going to SA without me. He'll have fun but I'll be here in the miserable heat playing single mom while he's partying it up. At least he'll make some TDY money if he doesn't spend it all in beer. We'll see how that goes.

Trudy - I'm glad today is not a miserably muggy day. I'm glad you are having such a great time with your daughter.

Happy Hump Day everyone.

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
hey kids...just posted the Rotating Challenge for the month...and *SHOCK* I actually scrapped a LO today!! (for the rotating challenge, of course!!) LOL!!!

I also am getting better from a really harsh root canal...it took two appts and yesterday was the second. My dentist is very thorough and likes to make sure everything is clean and on and on, so my gums and the muscles over (under?) the tooth are extremely sore!! Had to have some vicodin to make it through the night last night. But today, I've finished most of a quilt top, walked on the elliptical for 15 mins (starting back!), done a LO, posted coupons for the cheeryOs to give to the winners of May's challenges, watched Tangled, and posted my June challenge! And the day's not over!! (anyone worn out yet?????)

Love you all and thanks for letting me pop in and out...life is crazy right now!! but i am thinking of all of you daily!! :)